What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stadium Re-development Thread

shadowboxer

First Grade
On a shop comparison it’s pretty on par

Dan Murphys
Woollies
Aldi
Pancetta
Food choices
Bay Central will have a meat emporium though not sure how big and will have a seafood place.

For the amount of space they had I think they’ve done pretty well
Agreed - anything like the kirrawee brick pit centre is massive for the area.
Current options in Cronulla are that Woolworths Mini store that is a rip off with aisles so narrow you can’t even fit two people passing by, and IGA, which is the old Franklin’s with a facelift.
Further to that, Caringbah Cole’s has just shut and being torn down, so now Caringbah Woolworths becomes the centre for all 2229 walk of lifers

Quigs

Immortal
I remember Franklins at Gymea. It was on the south side of the Station and across the road was an awesome cake shop. Still remember those french vanilla slices. It was 'me' mum's reward for me going shopping with her when I was a snotty nosed brat.

Special K

Coach
Caringbah Coles was like the walking dead. That car park underneath was a riot at times during covid. I haven't seen many of the skin walkers over at the woolies though.

Open the f**king leaguesy

SharkShocked

Bench
I’m not sure what the $ situation is.

But I don’t think it’s great, can see it being long and slow before the leagues club opens its doors.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’m not sure what the $ situation is.

But I don’t think it’s great, can see it being long and slow before the leagues club opens its doors.
The leagues club money is sitting there waiting to be used. Don’t be concerned about it not being complete.