What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starts to the season

TRANSLATION

Juniors
We have had poor starts to the season, for as long as i can remember. The Raiders will be a difficult proposition first up, if we are not at our best.

We will be missing some players and some would not have had much match fitness at all.

it's a must win game, as our first 7 weeks are not as easy assignment.

We must win our home games, unlike last year.

If they don't turn up to play in 2004. I will be most upset, as this team and the depth we have wont allow players to slack off.

Benny

First Grade
The depth we have can only add to incentives to play

We all know Premier league will have an awesome side and will no doubt produce so good resuklts and constantly put pressure on First Grade players positions...as they say competition is healthy!

STSAE

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
We have had poor starts to the season, for as long as i can remember. The Raiders will be a difficult proposition first up, if we are not at our best.

We will be missing some players and some would not have had much match fitness at all.

it's a must win game, as our first 7 weeks are not as easy assignment.

We must win our home games, unlike last year.

If they don't turn up to play in 2004. I will be most upset, as this team and the depth we have wont allow players to slack off.

You say the same thing every year Dim Sim, no matter what the site!!

You will get the usual result!! :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: