What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Of Origin 1: New South Wales vs Queensland *Live Updates*

drake

First Grade
kbw said:
Watch the game again Moffo, he played alot better than he does for the Roosters.

I guess the one thing about Gasnier knocking on that ball was that it reminded me he was on the field, he was no where to be seen most of the time.
Instrumental in two tries, but no he did nothing. :roll:

Ghoulies

Bench
We shouldn't have gotten to the position where a field goal decided the outcome. Johnson was lucky to stay on the field, let alone avoid a penalty after that kick on Buderus.

Parra_Eels

Bench
god fatty going on about queenslanders being 10 foot tall at lang park - drag yourself into 2006 because based on tonight it'll be another good night at the cauldron for the blues. yessss!!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Southern Rooster said:
When Inglis scored the try to make it 16-10 that was a big play from Finch he chased back and stopped Inglis improving the angle. Had he been able to improve who knows.

His kicking game was good. His tackling was great a tackle he made on Thurston in the first half on the last inside NSW's 20 in particular.

I thought he was a star tonight. For mine Mason and Buderus and Finch were the 3 for NSW that stood out.

I also saw tonight why I believe Canterbury will be premiers in 2006. Mason, O'Meley and Ryan were great for NSW tonight throw in SBW and Asotasi.

Spot on SR, excellent post. I'm not 100% confident on the premiers tag - no matter how good the forwards are, we need Shifty and DJ to fire before we become anything special.

Mason was sensational as always and it showed that the Blues suffered when he departed.

Big Pete

Referee
Wow...you know Queensland didn't set the house on fire...but damn was that a thrilling 10minutes or what.

Good win Blues. Please select Finch again I dare ya. :)

Timmah

Staff member
Yay! Blues victory banner!
soo1blueswin.jpg

Red Bear

Referee
Finchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good game, scrappy but good.

Buderus got kicked in the head and retaliated so th epenalty went to Queensland??? WTF? Also later Thaiday threw a Blues player away and nothing happened? Bloody hell

Every Blue played well tonight i thought. Beaver Menzies but, that man is a legend.

Welldone mason for playing well and donating your money to the cancer council.

Timmah

Staff member
I feel dirty... but I'm a sellout, what can I say

;-)

Here's one... feel free to request certain words/pictures...

soo1finchsaviour.jpg

Latest posts