What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin II - QLD v NSW @ Suncorp Stadium *Live Updates*

wittyfan

Referee
It just goes to show that when you persist with out of form players, it's going to bite you on the arse at some point.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Game 1 was a fluke.

Brett Finch got lucky. Anasta and Finch are jokes, Wing is a joke too. Just glad no Panthers played or it could have been worse.

How bad are the Roosters :p and Penrith :thumbd:

Big Pete

Referee
For all those actually give us credit thanks.

I didn't expect us to play so well.

Game 3 Bring It On. :D

NPK

Bench
hmm...If Inglis is fit for the decider, will Mogg be kicked out? That would be harsh..maybe Bell is injured and Inglis will play centre? Early I know but interesting..

Red Bear

Referee
My God. Grahame Murray what the hell? Lets give Baily little game time, lets leave hindy off for half an hour. f**ken moron!!!

Queensland played orright, not outstanding but. NSW were abysmal. Anasta was hopeless. Finch tried hard but made some dumb errors.

Steve clark - 5 games you've been a f**kwit in now buddy. f**k off

Hodges - what a wanker

finally, why does it hae to be in melbourne??? Should be infront of a blue crowd.

Latest posts