What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Of Origin: NOMINATIONS

Jesbass

First Grade
Hi all. It's time to nominate your captains for New South Wales and Queensland.

I'm out of town over the weekend, so this one is going to have to be quick fire - you've got until 4pm NZT (2pm AEST) TOMORROW (Friday) to make your nomination.

You can nominate yourself or another player for either captaincy.

So get in quick, or miss out!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i nominate titanic and azkatro for queensland and willow for nsw

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks for the nommie unit, but sorry, not available for NSW this year. The F7s version of Big Mal has slipped me a tenner wrapped in a beach towel. If lucky enough to be selected, I'll be playing for Qld this year.

Jesbass

First Grade
Thanks for the nommie unit, but sorry, not available for NSW this year. The F7s version of Big Mal has slipped me a tenner wrapped in a beach towel. If lucky enough to be selected, I'll be playing for Qld this year.

Tonie Carroll: The Second Coming! :sarcasm:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
crikey, willow plays for kiwi's and now the maroons!

Has someone hacked willow's account ;-)

TooheysNew

Coach
I'd like to nominate joshie.

Slightly left field, given that he isn't a regular club captain, but he did a good job of taking the Ninjas to the mid-season title, and he wouldn't let anyone down.

joshie

Live Update Team
thanks coby and if its alright with the F7's world i will definatly accept the nomination if you want me to be captain of NSW haha, so im virtually nominating myself at the same time haha.

and i want to nominate Azkatro and Titanic for QLD, these guys have to be the best candidates :D

Titanic

First Grade
Hey Az, must be your turn ... I'd be very happy to play if selected, particularly as it looks like the Blues have finally seen the light and selected a Qlder as their captain ... onya Joshie ;-)

Last edited:

joshie

Live Update Team
Hey Az, must be your turn ... I'd be very happy to play if selected, particularly as it looks like the Blues have finally seen the light and selected a Qlder as their captain ... onya Joshie ;-)

haha i am actually a victorian ;) haha living in QLD captaining NSW hopefully! just call me Mr. East Coast :D

Jesbass

First Grade
And the winners are...

New South Wales: joshie :clap:

Queensland: Azkatro :clap:

Congratulations to both captains. Now assemble your squads and let rip on this, the eve of battle! :evil:

Jesbass

First Grade
Sorry for the delay in the match thread going live, folks. I was out of town and thought it was being handled in my absence, but better late than never! :thumn

Latest posts