What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steam box

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I was initially a little hesitant to consider one. But I'm starting to like the idea and will most likely buy this. Day z anyone haha

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Unlucky thread timing :) , just today Valve parted ways with them...

Valve severs ties with Xi3 Piston, now has “no involvement”

Valve was widely thought to have backed the Xi3 Piston micro PC – often dubbed “Steam Box”. However, Valve’s Doug Lombardi has made clear that the Seattle studio no longer has any involvement in Xi3′s dealings.

In a statement sent to Eurogamer, Lombardi simply said, “Valve began some exploratory work with Xi3 last year, but currently has no involvement in any product of theirs”.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/03/12/valve-severs-ties-with-xi3-piston-now-has-no-involvement/

bulldog

Bench
I'll wait for the real deal with Valves customised OS, they really need to increase the drive capacityon this one too - 128 GB will be full with just a handful of newish releases on it.

Latest posts