What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sterlo has lost it

Eion

First Grade
One last bastion of sensible and respected comment on mainstream media has fallen.

Sterlo has been increasingly shrill and petty lately peaking with his latest effort in carrying on like a frog in a sock over Ennis' criminal Viking clap ribbing.

I reckon Sterlos been corrupted by the deadbeats around him. Is there anyone decent left?

Ghoulies

Bench
Did Sterlo call for Ennis to be punished? If he did, then I agree that's being silly.

However, if he is just saying he doesn't like wankers and that Ennis is an almighty wanker, then there's nothing wrong with him expressing that opinion.

Eion

First Grade
He said it was the only thing he could think about coming out of the game. By itself, OK whatevs, but it seems to an increasing trend for him to go down the shock jock path.

Every other media celebrity is already that. I prefer the calm, collected sterlo. That was a differentiator.

Sterlo is OK.

He's just in the majority who can't stand Ennis.

Hell- I couldn't stand him when he played for us.

He doesn't like players who do disrespectful things on the field. He was on Triple M after Ffita came out about how he riles up players hoping someone will punch him so they will get binned, and Sterlo said he would just love to see someone put one on Fifita's chin and not get punished. He really doesn't like when people do what he considers unsportsmanlike stuff on the field.

dannyt

Coach
He doesn't like players who do disrespectful things on the field. He was on Triple M after Ffita came out about how he riles up players hoping someone will punch him so they will get binned, and Sterlo said he would just love to see someone put one on Fifita's chin and not get punished. He really doesn't like when people do what he considers unsportsmanlike stuff on the field.
I'd like to see someone put one of Fifita's chin.

I can't stand head-patting, or throwing a ball in a player's face, especially after the player doing the ball throwing has scored.

Either allow players to sort out the rubbish the 'old fashioned way', or the refs need to be more proactive.

Call it contrary conduct with the ability to overturn try decisions for throwing a ball in someone's face, and I'm sure we'd get rid of that crap in no time.

Personal preference is going back to the old fashioned way.