What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Clarke retires.

RedVDave

First Grade
ding dong the witch is dead
which old witch?
the wicked old witch

Saints to concede 50 less penalties next season!

Godz Illa

Coach
"A new hope" Saints fans rejoice. Maybe 2008 will be a good season after all.

Here is your retirement gift Steve, a shiny brass spittoon, full of Kogarah's finest saliva.
Hj.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bill Harrigan, Steve Clark....

Next year it'll be someone else.

I predict Ben Cummins will be the new kid to take up this time honoured mantle.

gregstar

Referee
funnily enough, i rated clark in the late 90's.

i thought he was better than harrigan.

Knight87

Juniors
Well, Clark did get State of Origin II+III over Bill Harrigan in the 1999 series, after Harrigan's woeful performance in game one

juanfarkall

Coach
Funnily enough during times of extreme boredom and angst I had pondered the following...

Which of the following would I choose:

Option A.... Steve Clarke keeps refereeing until he gets a grand final (passes away in x years having never controlled one)...... and Saints never win one whilst he is alive...

Option B.... Clarke achieves his stated goal of refereeing a grand final... retires content and we win the next year...

Sort of a deal with the devil thing...

dragondad

First Grade
gregstar said:
funnily enough, i rated clark in the late 90's.

i thought he was better than harrigan.

He was awarded the 99 grand final . but it got overturned mid week

big pat

Coach
steve clark good riddence,what a tosser at least he knows its time,a big egoed nuffy, one of the most irritating refs,piss off you wanker,hope you rot in hell.steve clark a legend in his own mind.

Morrow

Juniors
Oh yeah, what a day. I was driving to work this morning and heard it on the bigsports breakfast. I looked up and saw a rainbow with a bucket of gold....spit at the end.
This is the greatest day since we won our last comp.
G ood bye you DOG! Roll over and die you angry old man:lol:

dragondad

First Grade
dragondad said:
He was awarded the 99 grand final . but it got overturned mid week

To be honest no idea,it might have been after they looked back on the '98 semi debacle with Saints fans and it might be the same problem after the Grand Final.Or they changed their mind and wanted the experience of Harrigan.

dragons28

Juniors
i have been praying for this day for a long time,i am going to celebrate big time.thats at least 3 extra games we will win next year.no more listening to him lecture players and blow a penalty in the first minute of every dragons game.yee ha.:lol:

Latest posts