What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

storm and fans playing the victims............

taxidriver

Coach
f**k me what a pathetic bunch

your club cheated, not us!

you expect the rest of league fans to be all touchy feely?

why the hell would we the way some of you are carrying on

boo hoo, the caps unfair

boo hoo, sydney hates us

boo hoo, the players are innocent

boo hoo, it was all one one

BOO HOO, your club are despical cheats

i'm sorry for you that you support them, but guess what

they brought it all on themselves and you.

f**k me what a pathetic bunch

your club cheated, not us!

you expect the rest of league fans to be all touchy feely?

why the hell would we the way some of you are carrying on

boo hoo, the caps unfair

boo hoo, sydney hates us

boo hoo, the players are innocent

boo hoo, it was all one one

BOO HOO, your club are despical cheats

i'm sorry for you that you support them, but guess what

they brought it all on themselves and you.

:cry::cry::cry:

Time to move on ...the 99 final was over 10 years ago...

stormbati

Bench
Your a f**kwit. How about putting yourself in our situation!
Who do you ultimately support, your team or its management?

You would feel exactly the same way you one eyed merkin

Chook Norris

First Grade
Their fans are victims. The players who are innocent are also victims.

The fans have the right to feel victimised by a few gutless leaders, do they not?

taxidriver

Coach
i wouldnt be attacking fans of other sides, thats for sure.

i'd think they have every right to despise my club

stormbati

Bench
Yes, but at the end of the day youde defend the players and anyone who is innocent if they were unfairly targeted! Or am I wrong?

Loudstrat

Coach
Storm fans ARE victims you goose. They are the biggest victims, and should form a lynch mob and head straight for their HQ.

The Club is starting to blame the NRL, and I hope the Storm fans have the common sense not to ride that train. The Club is about to get dealt backhander after backhander with every revelation of how foul and corrupt they are comes to light. It has a choice. Accept blame and restructure so it can survive, or whinge moan and bitch and start a fight that it cannot possibly win.

F*ckwit players acting like sooks are thinking of taking the NRL to court to recover the premierships. That's from the players leadership group - the same names who were inferred in the rort. How would another court case help RL? How would more dark headlines help them win fans in Melbourne? These pathetic turds thing they can play the "Sydney hates us" card - last played in the lead up to the Super League war. All sports fans will see this as above any pathetic inter-city rivalry.

The stupid selfich twats just got belted by a king sized baseball bat, and they are lining up again.

matt

Juniors
Taxi driver,hats off mate,f**k the lot of the merkins...I want my 5 years back!!!

Kilkenny

Coach
The Storm 'fans' enjoyed success on the back of the most diabolical act of cheating imaginable.

The 'fans' probably are 'victims' but at the end of the day the success they enjoyed for five seasons was as a result of the most disgusting abuses and cheating imaginable.

If my club were the club in question I would be absolutely disgusted and would hope some within the club would show true dignity and offer unconditional apology to all fans of the game. Not Mr Bellamy. No apology forthcoming there.

Craig Bellamy is the most arrogant coach of the modern era. He was responsible for the introduction of the grapple and chicken wing which were a blight on the game. Once the investigation into this sad affair is concluded, and if it transpires he was culpable in this sorry affair then the sooner we are rid of him from our game the better.

taxidriver

Coach
Storm fans ARE victims you goose. They are the biggest victims, and should form a lynch mob and head straight for their HQ.

The Club is starting to blame the NRL, and I hope the Storm fans have the common sense not to ride that train. The Club is about to get dealt backhander after backhander with every revelation of how foul and corrupt they are comes to light. It has a choice. Accept blame and restructure so it can survive, or whinge moan and bitch and start a fight that it cannot possibly win.

F*ckwit players acting like sooks are thinking of taking the NRL to court to recover the premierships. That's from the players leadership group - the same names who were inferred in the rort. How would another court case help RL? How would more dark headlines help them win fans in Melbourne? These pathetic turds thing they can play the "Sydney hates us" card - last played in the lead up to the Super League war. All sports fans will see this as above any pathetic inter-city rivalry.

The stupid selfich twats just got belted by a king sized baseball bat, and they are lining up again.

thats the point

too many are

stormbati

Bench
The Storm 'fans' enjoyed success on the back of the most diabolical act of cheating imaginable.

The 'fans' probably are 'victims' but at the end of the day the success they enjoyed for five seasons was as a result of the most disgusting abuses and cheating imaginable.

If my club were the club in question I would be absolutely disgusted and would hope some within the club would show true dignity and offer unconditional apology to all fans of the game. Not Mr Bellamy. No apology forthcoming there.

Craig Bellamy is the most arrogant coach of the modern era. He was responsible for the introduction of the grapple and chicken wing which were a blight on the game. Once the investigation into this sad affair is concluded, and if it transpires he was culpable in this sorry affair then the sooner we are rid of him from our game the better.
Yes, if your guilty absolutely you should apoligise and more. So what if it transpires he had nothing to do with it? How can it be arrogance.
Wouldnt you do the same?

Kilkenny

Coach
Yes, if your guilty absolutely you should apoligise and more. So what if it transpires he had nothing to do with it? How can it be arrogance.
Wouldnt you do the same?

Stormbati, at the end of the day your club has been involved in the most despicable acts of cheating imaginable. Craig Bellamy and others need to accept they benefited from such despicable acts and to use the chosen words he chose to use in the press conference this afternoon was an absolute insult to all. Craig Bellamy is a disgrace regardless of whether he was in on the salary cap abuses or not.

Evenflow

Bench
believe what you want mate

my ghosts of 99 lie with Harrogant, not the storm.

I'd have thought it'd be with Ainscough giving away a blatant penalty try or Choc dropping the ball cold over the line which would've sealed the game.

And if you want to piss and moan about the "forward" pass try again bitch, it clearly wasn't. The sooner you face up to the facts the better, the Storm are winners of 1 premiership, that's one premiership more than your team who's been in the comp for the same amount of time. Suck it up princess.

http://www.thebaistand.com/images/zoom/EICSQY/geyerpass.mpg