What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm fat cats dished up the cream

MsStorm

Bench
when you consider the news that they haven't presented their contracts yet has already been leaked to the media i can understand them taking deloitte's reassurances about their privacy with a large grain of salt :D

Exactly, I don't blame the players with all the leaking from Deloittes to the Telgraph.

Why on earth would you trust a supposed reputable company, who have assured certain people who have enquired about the leaks, that they are confident (lol) no confidential information has been leaked because the team (Deloittes) is cognisant of the scrutiny and public attention this matter is receiving...and they are performing the engagement in a professional manner.:lol::lol:

Fein

First Grade
Exactly, I don't blame the players with all the leaking from Deloittes to the Telgraph.

Why on earth would you trust a supposed reputable company, who have assured certain people who have enquired about the leaks, that they are confident (lol) no confidential information has been leaked because the team (Deloittes) is cognisant of the scrutiny and public attention this matter is receiving...and they are performing the engagement in a professional manner.:lol::lol:

Who appointed Deloittes?

Who is paying the bill for their services?

Mark Rudd

Juniors

Well well well. Funny that isn't it, El Diablo

The same guy who just told me in a pvt msg that Channel Nine could pay Johns whatever they liked to Andrew Johns to keep him in the game when he threatened to go to RU.

So on top of his Knights deal, NINE, the NRL and who knows who else could've payed him 1 million dollars per year and that doesn't count?

And THAT was ok yet Storm players doing the same are scum?

Wanna explain that one, El Diablo?