What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm & the gay man

mate they were cruelled I could not believe my eyes how that game was refereed. Storm could have won with ten. Just not allowed to play the ball. Shocking.

pzz off. Stop getting lead by commentary rubbish. Slater clearly slips & gets hit by a late careless tackle, which is not a send off offense.
Feel sorry for soliola in this Fox Sports carrying on like idiots over it. Any other player but Slater the protected species, nothing would be said. Gallen been hit by worse & doesnt even get a penalty.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Good, f**k Slater and f**k the Storm.

Didn't see the game but can imagine the standard of the refereeing in a game involving Melbourne. Would have been the typical stand 3m offside, 4 in the tackle, cannonball tackle and lay all over the ruck bore fest.

Never wish an injury upon a player but it'd be sweet if Slater and Smith were both out for the season. Karma at it's finest.

Storm are hiding Smiths injury & he didnt go near the shed cameras. No reports to commentary except pectoral strain.
Could be a FoxSports beat up using one of their Storm employees.
As a side note, he got smashed right in teh sternum by a targetted attack first tackle by Whitehead.
I dont know how to to do an emoji for standign ovation for that.

Didn't see the game but can imagine the standard of the refereeing in a game involving Melbourne. Would have been the typical stand 3m offside, 4 in the tackle, cannonball tackle and lay all over the ruck bore fest.

Never wish an injury upon a player but it'd be sweet if Slater and Smith were both out for the season. Karma at it's finest.

Mate if what happened tonight was against one of our players this forum would be in meltdown.

It was sickening.

Arnold

Juniors
Storm are hiding Smiths injury & he didnt go near the shed cameras. No reports to commentary except pectoral strain.
Could be a FoxSports beat up using one of their Storm employees.
As a side note, he got smashed right in teh sternum by a targetted attack first tackle by Whitehead.
I dont know how to to do an emoji for standign ovation for that.
:eggplant:

bad luck slater. Been taking the line on as a protected species for 12 years. That should teach him that maybe not everybody plays to the Storm rules.
Accident everyday of the week.

you are kidding. He wont even cop a suspension. His biggest battle is that Billy the untouchable got touched. The media & commentry is his enemy.Fact 1 Once he slips, it not a send off. FAct 2, Slater Slips, so wont be anything worse than careless grade 1. Fact 3 . If has no priors, he gets of fwith early plea

sandshark

Bench

They really do get away with a lot of shit don't they.
I could say that I wouldn't miss Smith when he finally retires but I'd be surprised if he doesn't use his shit talking to walk straight into the NRL CEO role.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
They really do get away with a lot of shit don't they.
I could say that I wouldn't miss Smith when he finally retires but I'd be surprised if he doesn't use his shit talking to walk straight into the NRL CEO role.

They get away with everything. Refs never EVER penalise them for laying in the play-the-ball, hands on the ball, standing offside and it's bullshit. They're a stain on the game, and I for one hate their guts. Beating them in the GF last season was the sweetest feeling ever. Bellamy's tactics have always been filthy and Munster, Scott and all the other youngsters down there will turn into clones of Chambers, Smith, Cronk and Slater.

They're gonna take some beating though all said and done. If it's not us I want it to be the Cowboys.

taipan

Referee
Imagine injuring Slater AND Smith yet still losing.

Apparently 67% completion rate throughout the year,and Sticky wants to blame refs for his team's inadequacies and inabilities to control the ball.
He's lucky his player Sol Solarpower stayed on the field, after decking See Youse Later.

Weaponhead

Coach
That shot happens 10 times a game. Go to the line and get wacked. Slater slips gets knocked out. Emotional reactions due to it being Slater.

Old chicken legs gave Melbourne an arm chair ride. They grubbed it up deluxe.

Chicken legs was good last year as he dealt with the storm shit. Not this year.