What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm to sue NRL

Eels Dude

Coach
The :^o Storm are claiming the NRL were NOT FAIR, NOT IMPARTIAL and NOT TRANSPARENT.:crazy: OMFG do they realise what they even did?](*,)

:lol:

I found that f**king hilarious when they showed that press conference on the News.

"Yeah we're going to sue because they didn't give us a chance to negotiate the penalty"

Imagine if they did

Gallop: This is the penalty
Storm board: Aw c'mon... reconsider... please, pretty please

I'll try that line next time I get a speeding ticket

Nice try fellas.

Last edited:
The :^o Storm are claiming the NRL were NOT FAIR, NOT IMPARTIAL and NOT TRANSPARENT.:crazy: OMFG do they realise what they even did?](*,)
and for the previous 5 years they were none of those things themselves, people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

i think at some point in the future these directors will realise they have made the worst mistake of their lives in taking this case to court

Tony Bongo

Bench
:lol:

I found that f**king hilarious when they showed that press conference on the News.

"Yeah we're going to sue because they didn't give us a chance to negotiate the penalty"

Imagine if they did

Gallop: This is the penalty
Storm board: Aw c'mon... reconsider... please, pretty please

I'll try that line next time I get a speeding ticket

Nice try fellas.
The next time I get a speeding ticket I'm going to say it wasn't me it was you officer.

EelDredd

Juniors
Anyone watch the channel 9 news just then? About how storm were putting money into a charity then the charity giving it back to the players?

Suitman

Post Whore
Anyone watch the channel 9 news just then? About how storm were putting money into a charity then the charity giving it back to the players?

Yes.

There is so much more to come out of this debacle.
And they have the hide to take the NRL to court.

Wankers.

Suity

ElectricEel

Juniors
DIABOLICAL!!:x

I understand they have a right to appeal in a democracy, but the fact that they are, is disgraceful. :x

strider

Post Whore
How about every player and every supporter from every other club take out a class civil action against them for what they have done to us.

EXACTLY!!! .... I hate how they crap on with the "oh the poor fans" bullsh*t (just like when the bulldosg sh*t happened) ...... so f**king what! - what about the fans of the other 15 teams that had to play the cheating sh*t?! :crazy: .... your team cheated and got caught - live with it!!!

Yes.

There is so much more to come out of this debacle.
And they have the hide to take the NRL to court.

Wankers.

Suity
i wonder if they have realised yet this means brian waldron will end up sitting in court giving testimony under oath
can you see the chasm opening under your feet now directors? :crazy:

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
lol f**k off cheats
Yep.

What can they possibly sue the league for - having rules? :lol:

This just has to be the Directors wanting to avoid anger from the fans, look like their hands were clean and get voted in again next time.

News should just pull the rug and start from scratch. Send the Sharks down there and let a new team in from CC. Next year.

bartman

Immortal
EXACTLY!!! .... I hate how they crap on with the "oh the poor fans" bullsh*t (just like when the bulldosg sh*t happened) ...... so f**king what! - what about the fans of the other 15 teams that had to play the cheating sh*t?! :crazy: .... your team cheated and got caught - live with it!!!
Well said.

eels bloke

Juniors
Stiff titties if the Storm have to play for no points this season, the game in Aus is over 100 years old... get over it Melbourne supporters.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Mickyd39

Juniors
I say bring on the court case, at least we will all know who has been overpaid and known about it, players, coaches, directors, ballboys etc....

I bet a lot of players and their agents would be shi*ting themselves at the prospect of being named in court.

When the NRL wins this court case the Storm should be kicked out straight away. I would love for News Ltd to drop them like a steaming hot turd.

A bit off topic, I was thinking the other night what has the Storm done for rugby league that has been good for the game since 1998.

i could not think of one thing.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Paying players to run Coaching sessions with kids fair dinkum, but it's all about the fans :roll:

Eels Dude

Coach
I can't see why they would even want to take it to court. These 4 people are being very shortsighted as it will do more harm than good even if they win. Names will be named and everyone involved, players included who knew about this rort will become public knowledge. Everything they're trying to protect will be destroyed by a legal case, for the advantage of what? Two trophys... even if they get them back no-one will think of them as champions apart from Storm fans, so what's point?