What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm versus Seagulls - Cannot wait

sheet_ed

Juniors
Manly was (in my opinion) the worst game we played this year and they humiliated us.

This match has had a BIG RED CIRCLE around it since then with the words PAYBACK next to it since then.

I cannot wait until Orford (money grubber #2) comes home.

The match ups will be great

Orford (who thinks he has a chance any the test jersey :lol: ) against the Cronkster.
Inglis and Bell (who I still like)
Stewart and Slater.

This is the match of the round and if you want to show anyone in Melbourne what HETEROSEXUAL MANS game of football is like, BE THERE!!!

Ice777

Bench
Tamazoid said:
Will Orford get the Bronx cheer everytime he touches the ball like Kimmorley did until 2004?

You can bet your house on it he'll cop it and i'll be giving it to him everytime he touches the ball ;-)

Tamazoid said:
Will Orford get the Bronx cheer everytime he touches the ball like Kimmorley did until 2004?

Hell yeah...Orford is a pure money grabber who cared little for our club and opened the gate for Cronk to come in and show us all that Ox is an overated dwarf with an overinflated ego.

Scotty Hill and Kidwell should knock his head off...bring it on.

:clap: :fist:

CharlieF

Juniors
All I can say is the Storm better be prepared for a rather bruising encounter.

And I doubt whether any player in the Melbourne team will be able to hurt Orford legally, without the Manly pack (and some of their backs) having anything to say about it.

Ice777

Bench
CharlieF said:

And I doubt whether any player in the Melbourne team will be able to hurt Orford legally, without the Manly pack (and some of their backs) having anything to say about it.

I'm sure our boys are really sh*tting themselves :lol:

shadow grinder

First Grade
CharlieF said:

will be a great game thats for sure.

CharlieF

Juniors
Ice777 said:
I'm sure our boys are really sh*tting themselves :lol:

Just letting you know that I have not seen Manly get intimidated this year yet. If any fights did break out, they continued on with their game of grinding out the opposition with greater intensity. They may or may not win this weekend, but the Storm will know that they have been in a game. I have a feeling that the Storm are not going to play with the same intensity as Manly. They are not playing for anything important and Manly are. Either way, we will see.

CharlieF

Juniors
kia ora storm said:
Hell yeah...Orford is a pure money grabber who cared little for our club and opened the gate for Cronk to come in and show us all that Ox is an overated dwarf with an overinflated ego.

Scotty Hill and Kidwell should knock his head off...bring it on.

:clap: :fist:

You can't blame him for wanting to be closer to his family and to where he has lived all his life. He is getting the same amount of money as he would have at melbourne and he is getting less than if he had of went to Souths. He is also far from overrated because he is not in any representative team of any note, nor do people heap praise on him. In fact he really has earnt no respect unless he completly dominates in a game. He may have an overinflated ego, but he did make a point last year that he did not go to the Rabbits because he did not consider himself to be good enough to lead them anywhere by himself. That is not the talk of an ego maniac.

philstorm

Juniors
CharlieF said:
You can't blame him for wanting to be closer to his family and to where he has lived all his life. He is getting the same amount of money as he would have at melbourne and he is getting less than if he had of went to Souths. He is also far from overrated because he is not in any representative team of any note, nor do people heap praise on him. In fact he really has earnt no respect unless he completly dominates in a game. He may have an overinflated ego, but he did make a point last year that he did not go to the Rabbits because he did not consider himself to be good enough to lead them anywhere by himself. That is not the talk of an ego maniac.

Bahahahahaahaha - are we including the house, car, boat, small aeroplane and pet elephant from his friend Max Delmege?

CharlieF

Juniors
philstorm said:
Bahahahahaahaha - are we including the house, car, boat, small aeroplane and pet elephant from his friend Max Delmege?

Slight exageration, regardless, he went home. Anyway, I thought you guys are owned by News LTD. They have more money and influence than good ol' Max.

pepe

Juniors
orford gave the storm great service,i'd hope he is'nt is'nt given to much crap,as for kimmorley thats a differnet kettle of fish,he certainly chalked up the frequent flyer points and unsettled the storm in his last year at the storm,he was only interested in himself and used clubs to push up his price tag.

pepe

Ice777

Bench
CharlieF said:
Just letting you know that I have not seen Manly get intimidated this year yet. If any fights did break out, they continued on with their game of grinding out the opposition with greater intensity. They may or may not win this weekend, but the Storm will know that they have been in a game. I have a feeling that the Storm are not going to play with the same intensity as Manly. They are not playing for anything important and Manly are. Either way, we will see.

If you honestly believe that the Storm will take their foot off the pedal this close out from the finals because they have "nothing important" to play for then you're dreaming champ.

While i know it won't affect our ladder position, you recokon inning the last game before the semi's not important? Confidnece wise, would you rather go into the finals on a winning or losing note? I can only hope your team go into the game with the same attitude as you because if they do they'll be in for a rude awakening.

Oh and Storm are the masters of grinding out their opposition ;-)

Snoz

Juniors
It is getting to the stage of the year when the Storm normally chock and fall out of the finals without a whimper.

Latest posts