What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm vs Parrascum- NRL Finals Week 1- CANNOT WAIT!

LESStar58

Referee
Right, so we have a grudge match in the first week of the finals.

Let us not forget that Dickhead Fitzwanker wants us kicked out of the competition.

Let's show the league and the critics next weekend that we are the real deal, that we deserved the minor premiership and that our place in the competition is more than assured.

I for one am boning up on my Icelandic slurs and insults....anyone else want to bring some volleyballs? ;-)

Parra are struggling to even get a forward pack together but their backline looks strong so we need to dominate up front in the first 20 mins to take the heat out of the game and then finish them off.

My tip: Storm by 12.

parra pete

Referee
He didn't want Storm kicked out. Get the facts right...He just doesn't want the team to be based in Melbourne...where it faces a massive task to make a dent in AFL..
Storm is a great side...Will beat the Eels by thirty at least (p s spread the word)

Ron Jeremy said:
Cayless and Vella back, Melbourne scum will be playing a different Parra side this week.

Cayless & Vella back...both will be gasping after 10 minutes and will be targetted by the likes of White and Kaufusi.

Parra will struggle big time to match it with our forwards.;-)

sheet_ed

Juniors
I am hoping the Eels fans put their money where their mouths are and come down and pack OP on Sunday. I wonder if Dickhead Fitzwanker will make the trip down, probably the first time he has ever ventured south of Cambelltown.

It will be a hard game - I hate playing the eels as when they start losing they take a "It's the end of the season, I don't care if I get suspended attitude" and start injuring the other team, by any means possible. I am just glad chewy-chewy isn't playing.

I am expecting a hard game, as finals always are, and that the outcome will be VERY close. Storm to win by 6.

Hellsy

Immortal
I wish I could come down, but I don't have the $$, I would luv to see my favourite players all play on the one field (Eric Jr, Benny Smith and Matty King)
In all honesty, it will be a great game and I am so proud of my team to come back like they have this year, but I think Melb will be too strong.

Give Fitzgerald sh*t from me!!!!!!!!!!!

sheet_ed said:
I am hoping the Eels fans put their money where their mouths are and come down and pack OP on Sunday. I wonder if Dickhead Fitzwanker will make the trip down, probably the first time he has ever ventured south of Cambelltown.
They are not needed.

It'll be a sell out fo sho.

wittyz chick

Coach
Hellsy said:
Give Fitzgerald sh*t from me!!!!!!!!!!!

Melbourne fans make it double the sh*t for me as well :D

I'd come down but don't have the money and I'm in the middle of assignments!

I'd love to come and watch my two favourite teams do battle ... but I think Melbourne will win because they're a strong team and the 8th placed team has never beaten the minor premiers.

Good Luck [although I think we're gonna need it]!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
kia ora storm said:
Cayless & Vella back...both will be gasping after 10 minutes and will be targetted by the likes of White and Kaufusi.

Parra will struggle big time to match it with our forwards.;-)

Believe me the boys will be alright, Cayless is still match fit, and even though Vella has been out for a while, adrenilin can be a wonderful thing, he'd only be on in 20 minute spurts which is all we need while Cayless is off.

Very very confident;-)

sheet_ed

Juniors
I will bet big Ian Donnely will be back as well - he was walking around the park yesterday and he is scheduled to return.

Finals at full strength - now there is something new.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Of course Melbourne will be too strong. They are almost unbeatable at the moment, and especially so in Melbourne.

They should go all the way this year.

I tip the Storm by at least 24.

LESStar58

Referee
Parra couldn't go on with it earlier in the year after we kept screwing the pooch and I don't see it changing this time around.

langpark

First Grade
crowd prediction anyone? a full house would be brilliant, but i think it'll be just shy of 15k

Ice777

Bench
I reckon there'll be 17,000+ at the game. What won't help is having the Collingwood V Bulldogs final that will be playing at the same time acroos the road at the G. But even then hopefully it won't affect the Storm crowd too much.

LESStar58 said:
Right, so we have a grudge match in the first week of the finals.

Let's show the league and the critics next weekend that we are the real deal, that we deserved the minor premiership and that our place in the competition is more than assured.

so there will be more than 15,000 there on Sunday then? :lol:

Parra by 4