What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm: We'll outsell Sydney game

Ice777

Bench
Surandy mentioned that Dean Lance stated today that 24,000 tickets have been pre sold thus far for the Dome with at least 2000 more expected to be sold by Sunday. That doesn't include the Medallion club members or corporates either. He also said that they're hoping walk up crowd of around 6-7K. Obviously we'll have to wait and see on Sunday what the figure will be but they're expecting 32-33k.

Surandy

Bench
yakstorm said:
Should be a good atmosphere in Melbourne now, less than 2,500 seats left on the bottom 2 levels and already Category 1 tickets are selling onto Level 3.

According to the ticketmaster website there are no Category 1 or 2 tickets available for levels 1 or 2 of the stadium. So that would mean at least 3/4 of level 1 has sold, 2/3 of the seats available for sale of level 2 has sold. But most of level 3 is still available, category 1 only makes up a small portion of level 3.

Personally I think Category 1 tickets will sell out before Sunday. The Category 3 seats in level 1 should sell out but it may take til game day for that to happen.

For those not familiar with Telstra Dome the stadium has 3 levels of seating, ground level, middle level and top level. The middle level is 50% reserved for Medallion Club (stadium) Members.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Fightin' Irish said:
Hopefully we get some more coverage GF week but im not holding my breath, especially if its an all Vic Grand final in the AFL. It's a shame because this team has earned some decent publicity.

they actually have to win first

oldmancraigy

Coach
Fightin' Irish said:
absolute certanties to beat the eels, they will be the solid foundation of a few parlay bets i'll have on.

Bad luck with those bets.

Feel free to bring this post back up on Sunday at around 6ish to apologise for your silly comments!

Fightin' Irish

Juniors
oldmancraigy said:
Bad luck with those bets.

Feel free to bring this post back up on Sunday at around 6ish to apologise for your silly comments!

Silly? How is having supreme confidence in the best performed side in the last 2 years silly?

I'll expect an apology from you come sunday night.