What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuart Whinging

Big Mick

Referee
What a wanker.

Trying to flog off Luke Swain's broken jaw and 4 lost teeth as his own fault.

Webb came in and got him straight on the chin, you saw the kids teeth fly out in the tackles, it was horrible, and Stuart has the gall to come out and say that.

no wonder his players play like bloody thugs, he is one himself.

Guess we all view things differently Mick. I thought he was concerned because Swain had told Webb he'd be right to start next week and then he heard he'd be out for alot longer and the Panthers were getting medical evidence, as it turns out at the request of the NRL. Not even newsworthy in my estimation, but it seems that if Ricky farts the journo's bottle it and serve it to us in the form of news.

The good news is that Swain is going to recover and he certainly seems to be keen to get back playing, and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Big Mick

Referee
I agree with you wholeheartedly PP.

The kid wanted to go back on with a broken jaw, thats balls for ya.

But he is out for 6 weeks and I guess that gives another youngster a go in first grade for a few weeks.

On a lighter note, its my birthday today, and I have an exam tonight!

Happy Birthday Mick !! How old are you? Don't worry about exams, because when you get to my age you forget everything anyway. ;-)

ozzie

Bench
Penelope Pittstop said:
Happy Birthday Mick !! How old are you? Don't worry about exams, because when you get to my age you forget everything anyway. ;-)

I had my twentieth birthday for the 30th time last January

Raider_69

Post Whore
Stuart was a great player and IS a great coach, he wears his heart on his sleve and although i may be bias (he is my all time fav player) i think he just doing his best for his players, as always

Ricky has never really cared what the jurnos or others for that matter think about him... Woolford acually reminds me of stuart (obviously not as skillful)

sretsoor

Juniors
Didnt Swain come out and say that he was told by the dentists he had really bad teeth anyhow, thus why he lost them? As in, if they were healthy they'd still be in his mouth? If that was the case then I wouldnt be worried about the medical reports.

Personally he just should just cop the 3 weeks. We never usualyy take on the judiciary so why start with this case.

Big Mick

Referee
Yeah I caught it last year after the grand final, and after last weeks loss to us, don't know who off though....oh wait yeah i do.

...Morticia...

Juniors
Big Mick said:
Yeah I caught it last year after the grand final, and after last weeks loss to us, don't know who off though....oh wait yeah i do.

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: responsibility, own actions. :roll: