What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupid balls

Bald Tiger

Juniors
What are these stupid footballs and titles that have appeared under our names? They are ridiculous. How do we get rid of them?

BJ

Juniors
i guess it's like back on rleague with the footy jerseys.. the more you post the better a "player" you get..
i think the only person that can get rid of them is the site administrator you migh want to take it up with him..

B_Tiger

Juniors
god damn it I'm a junior club person! these things are f**ked! everyone knows I'm international quality! I mean, come on! quality not quantity!

Bald Tiger

Juniors
we may have no balls but the administrators have no f/ing brains. Pathetic and pointless addition. Get em off.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Whats wrong with them:
a) they add nothing
b) they reflect how many posts people put up and have nothing to do with the content
c) this site is about everybody’s opinion having equal value - thats the inherent democracy of the Internet
d) I think they might put some people of posting - maybe not - but we need more traffic here

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Bald Tiger said:
Whats wrong with them:
a) they add nothing
b) they reflect how many posts people put up and have nothing to do with the content
c) this site is about everybody’s opinion having equal value - thats the inherent democracy of the Internet
d) I think they might put some people of posting - maybe not - but we need more traffic here

I think it has been added to try and increase the posting level on this server.

Nothing but a big mistake IMO

B_Tiger

Juniors
we humans need to put ranks on people in all contexts. I agree with bald thatit is a stupid initiatiave that has no apparent result other then to give people a rank and encourage them to post more crap.

Latest posts