What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sua re signs.

Dragon David

First Grade
Justin Poore
Another boom signing that went to the Eels
Has become a players Bermuda Triangle....never to be seen again.......
Poore to me was average for the Eels who were pretty bad in 2010-2012 (came last). He wanted more pay to stay at the Dragons and Bennett refused to pay him props anything above $300K per year so he joined Parra who did. After Parra he went to the Super League for a few years.

I think he is doing plumbing work now after he was dismissed from the Police force for not agreeing to be vaccinated against COVID.

FlickFlano

Juniors
Poore to me was average for the Eels who were pretty bad in 2010-2012 (came last). He wanted more pay to stay at the Dragons and Bennett refused to pay him props anything above $300K per year so he joined Parra who did. After Parra he went to the Super League for a few years.

I think he is doing plumbing work now after he was dismissed from the Police force for not agreeing to be vaccinated against COVID.

Because he was discharged he cannot rejoin the force .. peeps who were not vaccinated but jumped before being pushed can rejoin .. dumb rules.

Lovemedragons

Juniors

He is a plumber now, works around the Northern Illawarra. Principled bloke.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
He is a plumber now, works around the Northern Illawarra. Principled bloke.
Don’t blame him for
Not getting vaccinated
Google dr Robert Malone
he is the founder of the mRNA and he says the world will feel the full brunt of it between 5 and ten year and all the animals they tested this shit on most of them died with 6 months to a year and they have a much shorter life span

Dragon David

First Grade
Don’t blame him for
Not getting vaccinated
Google dr Robert Malone
he is the founder of the mRNA and he says the world will feel the full brunt of it between 5 and ten year and all the animals they tested this shit on most of them died with 6 months to a year and they have a much shorter life span
Bloody hell! I've had 5 of the damned things!!

Victoire

Juniors

Love the final line of this article:

"I had a shocker in round two," he said. "I told myself I don't want to feel like that again.

"I didn't want to feel like that again so I trained hard and really focused on what I need to focus on. We have good coaches here, some of the meetings we have are pretty confronting but it's what we need."

since77

Juniors
Don’t blame him for
Not getting vaccinated
Google dr Robert Malone
Geez I live high up in the Blue Mountains and this place is full of anti vax nutters. I don't need to encounter more of them here.
You should probably try googling factual information rather than nonsense.......

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Geez I live high up in the Blue Mountains and this place is full of anti vax nutters. I don't need to encounter more of them here.
You should probably try googling factual information rather than nonsense.......
what is Factual these days and who do you trust these days.
each to there own , I have done my own research and everyone hopefully done there's
Dr Robert Malone would have been hailed a hero if he said this vaccine was a miracle worker .
Instead his work and been wiped of google, and he has been ridiculed yet he is one of the best scientist out there and had the backing of Dr Zelenko, dr Deloris who all said the same thing.
Cant find most of interviews anymore.
Docters out there are saying they have never seen anything like this (people with turbo cancers, Heart attacks etc) And we are talking young people as well.
we had a funeral to attend and was postponed to the another day because they couldn't dig enough graves in a day .
Blame it on the effects of the virus , Nah not me .
Anyway the Dragons are the up, hopefully we smash the Doggies