What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion to legend

imported_bronco

Juniors
Well i know that the feeling amongst this forum is that we don't want it to grow out of control. We especially don't want an influx of the teenage girls who obsess over girlder.

My idea to stop this is to put the email exceptance on. That was you have control over who joins and who doesn't. So if you happen to see people with names like girdler is a babe its your choice to let them in or not.

Cheers
bronco

G@v

Juniors
Good question bronco! I had mentioned the other day that the reason the WORL site has suffered was due to it's size.I would imagine that most of the members in here wouldn't wish to see the scenario repeated. By banning anyone who's name might suggest they wouldn't contribute to anything more than 'Sexiest NRL bod' don't we also open ourselves to criticism for being an exclusive club?

L

legend

I have to agree with Gav. As WORL is affiliated with the footy show and I think that's where most of the Girdler fans originate from. I also think they are quite happy where they are and will have no reason to come across. However, if the situation arises we will deal with it.

imported_bronco

Juniors
I definetly don't want to see this forum turn into an exclusives club gav. Its just an idea if this forums member numbers and posts get out of hand. I would hate to see the same thing thats happened to WORL happen to this forum.

Cheers
bronco

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I guess it should never be forgotten that the young girls that you are referring (are they all young girls?) were just having a bit of fun. The fact that they tended to push all the other stuff aside isn't really their fault.

Yesterday, I clicked into the WORL All Topics section and I thought I was still in LWOS All Topics section. Just a simple error with the back spacer. I was lazy and I just clicked on the top subject without reading it. It was all full this Girds stuff and I thought the Girds brigade had entered the new forum. I have to admit that my first thought was that this will stuff the place up.
I soon saw my error and it may sound silly but I breathed a sigh of relief.

Personally, I can't see them coming in here. And as Legend sez, it can be dealt with should it ever become an issue.

T

The Dawson Twins Minus 1

Just wondering, but what sort of draconian method would be used to keep the "Girdler-loving" hordes (note, that's with an "h", not a "wh") at bay?

Perhaps one could develop a computer virus that selectively attacked and deleted only certain files: i.e. .jpg pics of the supposedly "gorgeous" Ryan G himself.

They certainly wouldn't come back a second time...

Regards,
TDT-1

P.S. O.K. with all concerned if I post here? Don't want to butt in where I'm not wanted...

T

The Dawson Twins Minus 1

Whichever. Well, what we're best at is not going away...

Regards,
TDT-1

imported_bronco

Juniors
TDT-1 i'd like to think most people are welcome here. I hope this forum doens't get a reputation of being an exclusives club. The only thing we are talking about is if the forums numbers get out of control coz we don't want to end up in the same boat as WORL.

Cheers
bronco

L

legend

Welcome aboard TDT-1. Anyone is welcome and I look forward to your input. I beleive you are our first residen bluebag. I actually enjoy having supporters from right across the league spectrum. It would be pretty boring if everybody followed the same team. Variety is what makes for great and sometimes heated discussion.

Latest posts