What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super league 2018

meanwhile in England.....
_100231782_headingleysnow.jpg

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/800/cpsprodpb/7029/production/_100231782_headingleysnow.jpg

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
I've been accustommed to waking early of a weekend to watch games @ 06.30 hours, some how I think I will ignore the urge to get out of bed!..............

deluded pom?

Coach
I live and work ten miles east of Hull. Hull has had a fall of snow today and so has Leeds. Not a single flake here though.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Might be too early to say but for the first time in his career, Kal Watkins might be getting early ball. Decent start at 7 from Myler. Hull youth looking v good too.

adamkungl

Immortal
Giants f**king dire today. Spent the vast majority of the 2nd half camped on HKR line and couldn't get a single point. Outstanding defensive performance, despite the pedestrian attack.
Eventually KR put on 3 excellent long range tries to put it to bed.

deluded pom?

Coach
Giants f**king dire today. Spent the vast majority of the 2nd half camped on HKR line and couldn't get a single point. Outstanding defensive performance, despite the pedestrian attack.
Eventually KR put on 3 excellent long range tries to put it to bed.
Any Aussie teams looking for a second rate coach?

deal.with.it

Juniors
Yeah I watched the second half. Very poor. Although it was wet conditions.

Gaskel didn’t play well and brough was very quiet. There was only one front rower having a dig.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good win and bonus hull lost. Rovers sitting above the black and white scum, blow the whistle now lol!