What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super league magazine, issue 4.

ozbash

Referee
Got your copy ?
very good issue this month with heaps of info on the game throughout the country.

couple of excellent stories on Warrick Anderson (vinnie and louies dad) and Kevin Bailey (Mr Rugby League)

Best $5 you,ll spend this month ;-)

Skinner

Coach
ozbash said:
Got your copy ?
very good issue this month with heaps of info on the game throughout the country.

couple of excellent stories on Warrick Anderson (vinnie and louies dad) and Kevin Bailey (Mr Rugby League)

Ain't that the truth MrBash. Lets all get out there and support this great
mag - Robin has gone out on a limb for us leagueys and he is really
passionate about our great game. He's always on the look out for stories,
articles, photos, whatever - so if you fancy yourself as a budding scribe,
get in touch.

Cheers
Skinner

Jesbass

First Grade
It's a great read. Every issue has been so far. The deadline for the next bunch of work is the 16th, so get writing if you want to submit something!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Is this the sort of publication that features literate writers, cogent sentences, original thought etc? Or is it, you know, a New Zealand rugby league magazine?

playdaball

Bench
I'll go to the Mad Butcher and pick up a copy tomorrow. I was still at school when the first SL magazine came out - the 80s and I used to write a weekly article on behalf of my old club ie - round up of results.

ozbash

Referee
I was still at school when the first SL magazine came out - the 80s and I used to write a weekly article on behalf of my old club ie - round up of results.

go for it pdb, robin deserves all the help he can get.

Scott

Bench
ozbash said:
Got your copy ?

I've not seen it down here...

TBH, i'd rather spend $5 on a vodka!

ozbash

Referee

yep,yep,yep...

you get stuck into it scotty, 600 million russians cant be wrong.

Skinner

Coach
Scott said:

A couple of nips of Robin Smith will do you more good than that Scott - and,
you don't need a mixer.

Mind you, the mag AND a G&T sounds rather good.

Latest posts