What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SUPERBOWL XXXVIII

sunny

Don't worry now- you've got NORV TURNER to save you! :lol:

f**kin awesome Super Bowl

Mark Rudd

Juniors
f***in awesome Super Bowl

American Football is the most over-hyped crap on the planet. AS boring as hell. For typical Americans who like everything over-sensationalized.

Please...............

Cupid Stunt

Mark Rudd said:
American Football is the most over-hyped crap on the planet. AS boring as hell. For typical Americans who like everything over-sensationalized.

Yes, & damn to hell all those who dare like a sport other than that spoon fed to Aussie armchair experts on the TV the nation wide. Thank you for saving us Prophet Rudd... :roll:

Paullyboy

Coach
Mark Rudd said:
f***in awesome Super Bowl

Please...............

So dont watch it and dont come to this forum - that would seem like the logical step to take.

I hate AFL and therefore dont watch it or go to a forum called AFL.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
your comment is relative being related to NFL but it hardly makes sense that you would visit, let alone post in a forum about something you dont like (and by the sounds of it dont understand). if you havnt got anything constructive to say about the game or any topics in this forum, dont post at all!

Mark Rudd

Juniors
I understand it all right. Played it with my brother on the old Amstrad 464 years ago. You know. The tape loaded games.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
we have an expert in the house. watch out. i suppose that means you know everything to know about the game and we should agree with anything you say??? :roll:

sunny

Years ago, ol' Mark played on videogames- now he has little else to do but play with himself.

Throw yourself under a train, you idiot.

Paullyboy

Coach
Lets see how they go without Westbrook for a few weeks, I really think that Levens is going to struggle - hence defences are gonna hammer McNabb