What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2011

AuDragon

Juniors
Hi guys,

The new Supercoach season opens on the 8th of Feb.

Please NAME YOUR TEAM in this thread if you have joined the competition.

BeefedUpBroncos: GoTheBroncs (Title holder)
Gumdale Gamblers: Big Pete
Porthoz Broncs: Audragon
Bongwater Brawlers: Crushermaul
Pierced Soulites: Pierced Soul
Country Bronco: Country Bronco
Jonjos_Elite: Steve oneskie
SunshineCoast Suns: user_nat
Boomtown Bears: beads6

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Go right ahead AuDragon, I'm going to be out of commision for the next week so I'd be truly grateful if you could set this up. Would also love to participate again and go against the supposed master of fantasy league. :p

Quick question, but who actually won the first year? We definitely need to honour that person.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Go The Broncos or GTB was the winner last year. I enjoyed last year as the competition was good but this year I believe will be better as the competition will be tougher as we've had a year under our belts.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
fairly certain i used the power invested in me by myself to ban AUdragon from the 2011 comp on the grounds his scores killed everyone elses in the comp last year :p

Crushermaul

Juniors
Gday fellow bronco faithful my name is Paul otherwise known as Crushermaul, Crushemall or Bongwater Brawlers I have joined the Supercoach league and hope my rating of 4000 odd last year isnt going to bring yas down look forward to talking all things supercoach broncos and league in general with yas all
:crazy:

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Ah, I was going to reserve a spot for you, but you're in for a fight! ;-)

haha yeah I'm expecting the competition to be tougher in general with new players like yourself and the rest of us having had our first run. Hopefully not 2nd year syndrome! :p

Any chance you can reserve a spot for Big Pete? Has he signed up already? Wouldn't be the same without BP...

AuDragon

Juniors
haha yeah I'm expecting the competition to be tougher in general with new players like yourself and the rest of us having had our first run. Hopefully not 2nd year syndrome! :p

Any chance you can reserve a spot for Big Pete? Has he signed up already? Wouldn't be the same without BP...
Of course, I am hoping he has signed on already, since he replied to this post originally, otherwise I will reserve a spot for him.

As a matter of fact, since there is only one spot left in the league, I have removed the league code and name from the original post until BP confirms he's in or does not wish (is scared :p) to play. If anyone joins before BP's confirmation, I will have to remove him/her...

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Ahhh you guys you bring a tear to my eye!

Still interested, I've just been a bit out of it up in Hervey Bay and have only since returned. Definitely looking forward to taking on you Porthoz and avenging my 1 point defeat to CB!

Big Pete

Referee
Registered, the Gumdale Gamblers will daringly make you all pay a high price this upcoming season.

I'm running out of G words too...I've had Griffens, Gladiators...if I fall to CB by a point again next year it might have to be Gooses!