What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2015

abpanther

Staff member
Opens this Wednesday

Salary cap has been raised so player prices have gone up accordingly, makes it difficult initially to work out market value.

Some popular cheapies already including Cornish

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Jackson and guerra avaliable at Centre is a bit of a farce. Been far more interesting since the days if loading the back line with back rowers (Ben Smith, Ben Lowe etc)

some11

Referee
Splitting hookers and props is a good move tbh, having the real salary cap limit is something I've wanted for a while if only to give a glimpse at what players should be paid based on their fantasy stats :lol:

Jackson and guerra avaliable at Centre is a bit of a farce. Been far more interesting since the days if loading the back line with back rowers (Ben Smith, Ben Lowe etc)

Makes up for losing auto-picks in Burgess and Hayne.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Supposed to launch in 10 mins, will be interesting to see all the new prices.

Not a fan of the new offload rule (effective/non-effective). Way too contentious.

Rhyno

First Grade
The new pricing system is F**ked. I just had a quick play around to see what price range I can use for each position

Inglis
Ferguson
Hopoate
Matai
Radradra
Barba
Thurston (c)
G.Burgess
Luke
Graham
Parker (vc)
Guerra
Mateo

JWH
Grant
G.Stewart
Mau

Cronin
Tanginoa
Nikorima
Cornish
Folau
Blake
Nabuli
Moss

Still needs a lot of work

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
My first draft. Won't be able to really guage until a just before the season though.

1. W Hopoate
2. B.Ferguson
3. A. Guerra
4. K. Hurrell
5. E. Aitken
6. J. Thurston
7. M. Cornish
8. A.Fifita
9. C. Smith
10. R. James
11. J. Jackson
12. C. Parker
13. P. Gallen

14. TLL
15. F. Mateo
16. G. Stewart
17. J. Kahu

18. K. Stanley
19. T. Pangai
20. J. Hasson
21. J. Drinkwater
22. L. Coote
23. N. Green
24. J. Ahearn
25. N. Gardner

Most of the bottom ones are just temps until I can work out the real cheapies.