What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach

MilkShark

First Grade
I watch more NBA than league nowadays, I don’t understand the rules as much so I don’t know if the refs mistakes.

Makes for much happier viewing

And Supercars starts in a couple weeks, going to a good year with the mustangs.

Ads

First Grade
Prefer the nrl version. Draft league only though. Much more fun/competitive.

snout

First Grade
Snout you’re not into American sports?

I love watching the NBA & NFL.
Nah DS dont really get time.

Not saying they're bad sports - and they're obviously growing popularity...they just dont get my time.

Love me Sharkies. Watch the jets in A league and losing money on the horses.

azzah72

Bench
I'm always in but I never have time to sit and do the draft so it's standard for me usually.

MilkShark

First Grade
Yeah i'm not good at it at all.

It's fun putting the team together but hard to keep up with all the stats and who is in and who is out.

Perhaps we can make a group?

Fun story.

My brother has a new girlfriend. She asked me to join her league. I said "yeah nah too busy" so she really laid it on thick to get me to join (caaaaaaarn itll be fun etc).

Brother informs me after she leaves that 2 years ago she won the whole thing. THE. WHOLE. THING.

Fun story.

My brother has a new girlfriend. She asked me to join her league. I said "yeah nah too busy" so she really laid it on thick to get me to join (caaaaaaarn itll be fun etc).

Brother informs me after she leaves that 2 years ago she won the whole thing. THE. WHOLE. THING.

Bloody hell.
She’s a keeper.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Started a league for those who wanna play. League name and number below

What_Next_Sharks?(931860)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Also started a 14 team draft

SharkDraft19 (code: 845173)

Drafting on Monday 11th March @ 8:30pm