What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXVI: Honouring Whinging Dragons Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Common name for Portugese/Spanish/South Americans, but it's actually pronounced "Asus" - like the PC vendor!

Uh...

Asus is pronounced ah-soos. Jesus is pronounced hey-Zeus. Learn to pronounce

Thank you!

I grow tired of this discussion anyway to be honest Drew :lol:

I suggest it dies with the upcoming new Superthread.

What you've been describing sounds more like agnosticism than atheism IMO.

Apey

Staff member
Uh...

Thank you!

What you've been describing sounds more like agnosticism than atheism IMO.

Probably because of the general misconception of the atheist position. They do overlap though and that's where agnostic atheists come in, which is a lot like the 'weak' atheism. Agnosticism on its lonesome is often lumped in with atheism, despite by definition just being the position that we can't know either way. It has the lowest level of assertion/claim to knowledge of all the positions discussed.

Apey

Staff member
Newcastle public transport system is the absolute worst. Waited until 15 mins after bus was due before giving up and getting something to eat. 5 mins later it goes past while I'm sitting inside a cafe...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Newcastle public transport system is the absolute worst. Waited until 15 mins after bus was due before giving up and getting something to eat. 5 mins later it goes past while I'm sitting inside a cafe...

sounds like someone should have ordered take-away...

afinalsin666

First Grade
Probably. It is the Terrace bus i catch, need to flag it down. i've had the drivers look right at me, shake their head and just keep driving. Merkins.

Misanthrope

Staff member

I keep forgetting Newcastle even has public transport.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I declare the next thread should be named in Muzby's honour. Blast, I'm not waiting for this thread to finish, I'm created Superthread LXVII now. See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts