What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXI - Honouring Phil Hughes. 63*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogslife

Coach
I guess now is a bad time to say that I'm actually Dutchy's 15 year old girlfriend.

And I know what felching is...

Drew-Sta

Staff member
This is just getting ridiculous. More Alts in here than at an ASIO convention.

You're telling me.

How you going, Drew? Haven't seen you in a while. Keeping well?

Brother Grimm is legitimately my 15 year old brother. I just get him to step in as a ringer in mafia games where I need numbers, and he's bored out of his mind with no internet (except mine) during the school holidays.

... you have a 15 year old brother? How cool!

Also, what is felching? I'm scared to reveal Dutchy's post...

Bizarro is alt

I thought Bizzaro was the alt..? How bizarre.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I should have. /shudders.

On my work computer too. I expect a stern talking to tomorrow...

soc123_au

Staff member
You didn't know what felching was Drew? I figured that would be on day 2 at altar boy training. I guess the priest didn't find you sexy enough.

soc123_au

Staff member
And Bro Grimm, get hold of big bro's laptop while he is asleep & go hard in urban dictionary. Start with Alabama hot pocket & just keep following the suggested searches. Then google 2 girls one cup.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
You didn't know what felching was Drew? I figured that would be on day 2 at altar boy training. I guess the priest didn't find you sexy enough.

Bro! That's gross!! :lol: I'm not Catholic either. Although I went to a Catholic school. This was my principal at the time. No, I'm not kidding, and no, nothing happened.

http://www.brokenrites.org.au/drupal/node/303

Perhaps he just prepared his meals

I hear his salad needed tossing on a regular basis

stewie-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts