What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXII - Honouring The White, Off White, Cream & Beige. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

soc123_au

Staff member
T-Bone, half fillet & half porterhouse. Best of both worlds. It needs to be thick cut & good quality. You blokes dissing the T-Bone must never have had a good one.

soc123_au

Staff member
You're just jealous that I'm comfortable in my masculinity ;-)

A man just read the last page of this thread to another man. The man being read to popped the penis out of his mouth, wiped the trail of splooge from the corner of his mouth & said "That Drew bloke sounds a bit gay"

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
rode in to work again today, went a bit earlier and got to see an awesome sunrise on the way..

still f**king cold though!

Drew-Sta

Staff member
A man just read the last page of this thread to another man. The man being read to popped the penis out of his mouth, wiped the trail of splooge from the corner of his mouth & said "That Drew bloke sounds a bit gay"

Ha. :lol: Disgusting, but funny. Inaccurate too, but never let the truth get in the way of a good story :p

Drew_Star

Juniors
Drew has form
sites_icon_arrow_down_small.gif

Red Bear

Referee
Tuvalu sounds cool. A very small place. A lot like Kiribati, I've heard, but less dirty.
My uncle has done numerous aid trips over to Kiribati as an obstatrician/gyno, sounds an insane sort of place. Increddibly dirty in parts, very poor, and a weird mix of alcohol and poverty and traditional villagers.

Also discussed going between two islands in what was essentially a tinny, getting in between the two where you can't see either coastline, just marooned in the middle of the pacific. Pretty eerie sounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.