What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDR

First Grade
I have an exam on the 10th so I might make it to the 3rd day of the Gabba test... only really wanted to go to first day though :(

Hallatia

Referee
I have an exam on the 10th so I might make it to the 3rd day of the Gabba test... only really wanted to go to first day though :(
why?

I would have liked to go to every day. I still want to do that, of all the South Africa tests. I just don't know how feasible that plan is

BDR

First Grade
First day has the best atmosphere. I can't do more than one day sitting in the grandstand, I've done it before and I just get jack of it by the end of day 2. Rather go for day 1 then watch the rest from the comfort of home.

Hallatia

Referee
home you get a better view of it all, but it's nice to be there.

I find that I'm always able to pay a lot more attention to any sporting game on the tv than I am live. But I still like being there because it's an experience and you get the atmosphere and whatnot

adamkungl

Immortal
Rubbish I was there 5 weeks ago and was knocking down Coopers Pale Ale like it was going out of business. Also, Captain Morgan's Rum is far better than Bundy.

I wasn't impressed by the fact there were no NRL games on any of the screens. It was a combination of NFL, Yawnion and Fumbleball.

Captain Morgans <3

Red Bear

Referee
Amateurs

Everyone knows you get pissed on the walk from Central to the ground at the numerous Surry Hills pubs then slowly dehydrate in the sun

401476_10150476213244037_1728728207_n.jpg

Not my finest moment. Was my birthday and had to watch him bring up his 300 on a tv in the cells of the SCG

BunniesMan

Immortal
Haters gonna hate. Hate the game not the playa.

As for the dickhead at the cricket. There is nothing worse than people bothering others at the cricket. I'm glad the wanker got kicked out with Clarke on 299. People like that don't deserve the privilege of seeing sport in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.