What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XLV - dishonouring Earl

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I've already achieved more than that in the last 40 years. So it's an amusing analogy but ultimately meaningless. Just like Souffs.

Bit bored today so I'm feeding some trolls. I know I really shouldn't but what the hey.

Looks like I've unearthed a secret admirer in the process though :lol:

Funny how someone you don't know and have never met or even made a comment at or to before can suddenly come from nowehere with a great big wall of text.

Also funny how these people think that you actually give a shit what they say about you.

Red Bear

Referee
The humidity dropping out on Sunday is the best thing that has happened to the weather in a while. Glorious weather at present, the surf is still warm, the temperature is good and sleeping is much better minus the humidity.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Bit bored today so I'm feeding some trolls. I know I really shouldn't but what the hey.

Looks like I've unearthed a secret admirer in the process though :lol:

Funny how someone you don't know and have never met or even made a comment at or to before can suddenly come from nowehere with a great big wall of text.

Also funny how these people think that you actually give a shit what they say about you.

You play the game for a chuckle sir, that much is clear. It's for fun.

Nemiwinks, however, just makes me laugh. The madder he gets the more he claims to be making you mad. Oh the LOLs...

thorson1987

Coach
There is far too much stupidity on the main board these days.

And all the f**king troll threads that clog up the first page.

Drew-Sta

Staff member

Pugzley

There is far too much stupidity on the main board these days.

And all the f**king troll threads that clog up the first page.

But that is what makes this place great. All the outrage and the butt hurt and all the funny shit people say when their jimmies are russled.

Especially the Nemesis vs The Sharks fans at the Cronulla board and Nemesis vs the rest at the NRL board. :crazy::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.