What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support for Broncos game

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
I'll be sitting in section 310 with some fellow Tigers supporters so if your going and haven't got tickets yet sections 309/310 would be the go and we can make some noise for the Mighty Wests Tigers.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Pity I won't be up there this time but I'm sure you will give them a big roar for me!!!

PS I hope to have the Stats system back up and running for next year as well champ but I will let you know by october ;-)

BalmainMatt

Juniors
Section 309 310 it is then!

A few of the boys have gone soft so I am struggling for numbers like last year, but I have a cousin driving up from Lismore for the game.

We are probably going to Caxton St for a few pre-game drinks, and to celebrate the victory at it's conclusion. I'll be the champ in the old tigers jacket with 'Balmain' on the back.

I am really excited about this game. Hopefully Scotty Prince pulls out a big game to show the Broncos they really stuffed up when they let him go.

Wrighty79

Juniors
BalmainMatt said:

A few of the boys have gone soft so I am struggling for numbers like last year, but I have a cousin driving up from Lismore for the game.

We are probably going to Caxton St for a few pre-game drinks, and to celebrate the victory at it's conclusion. I'll be the champ in the old tigers jacket with 'Balmain' on the back.

I am really excited about this game. Hopefully Scotty Prince pulls out a big game to show the Broncos they really stuffed up when they let him go.

I'm all for getting on it at the Caxton! Can't wait. Hopefully I'll be the guy wearing the WT Balmain Retro jersey (Lina, if you read these forums... DO SOMETHING! LIFT!), hanging around with 2 girls.

HOT028

Juniors
Wrighty79 said:
BalmainMatt said:

I'm all for getting on it at the Caxton! Can't wait. Hopefully I'll be the guy wearing the WT Balmain Retro jersey (Lina, if you read these forums... DO SOMETHING! LIFT!), hanging around with 2 girls.

would that be your mum and aunty you ugly son of a b....!

gr8_1

Juniors
I picked my tickets up today in Bay 310.
There is only about 7 rows not full now in that area with scattered tickets only available.

So I suggest anyone wanting to sit in Bay 309 or 310 to buy tickets before you get to the game.

There is over 25,000 tickets already sold for the game.

Wrighty79

Juniors
HOT028 said:
Wrighty79 said:
BalmainMatt said:

would that be your mum and aunty you ugly son of a b....!

It'll be what I can afford on the night ;-)

gr8_1

Juniors
BalmainMatt said:
What are the details of 'meet the players' at 8.00pm after the Boncos game?

http://www.weststigers.com.au/meettheplayers.php

MEET THE WESTS TIGERS IN BRISBANE!

Wests Tigers players will be available to meet fans for autographs after the match at Suncorp Stadium near the vehicle entrance at approximately 8pm. Our team and staff are more than happy to meet you, and look forward to your support when we take on the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium.

Swampdonkey

Juniors
Saturday is gonna be a great day, no lower grades worth watching so its BBQ a few bevies and Wynnum vs Burleigh in the last round of the QLD cup on the box.

Looking forward to the game, where is the post match celebration should the boys get up? The Caxton Hotel?

Bays 309 and 310 you say, has anyone been to Suncorp before? What is the view like at the ends of the ground?

miccle

Bench
View at the ends of the ground at suncorp are pretty damn good - I know it's a cliche but there really aren't any bad seats in the place (my season ticket is in row 1 but I've sat up the back on the ends for origin games).

Godd to see there's gonna be plenty of tigers support there... the game should be an absolute cracker. Me and all the guys/girls from the nospam37 forum have our seats in section 319/320 (just look for the big flags and banners) and a few of us will be having a drink at the caxton after the game.

Might run into a few of you there!

Wrighty79

Juniors
miccle said:
View at the ends of the ground at suncorp are pretty damn good - I know it's a cliche but there really aren't any bad seats in the place (my season ticket is in row 1 but I've sat up the back on the ends for origin games).

Godd to see there's gonna be plenty of tigers support there... the game should be an absolute cracker. Me and all the guys/girls from the nospam37 forum have our seats in section 319/320 (just look for the big flags and banners) and a few of us will be having a drink at the caxton after the game.

I'll see you at the Caxton for sure. Loser buys first beer.

HOT028

Juniors
Wrighty79 said:
miccle said:

I'll see you at the Caxton for sure. Loser buys first beer.

no wonder you buy so many beers first!! :lol:

Latest posts