What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suprise..Cross to appeal Gouging sentence

lockyno1

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
cant upgrade it..can only get reduced ( i think ) or completely exhonerated like Dunley was

I am pretty sure they can do whatever they like with the sentence but it is unlikely they will increase it!

Andy04

Juniors
mickdo said:
Dunley farce won't happen again. The only reason he got off is because there were no ex rugby league players on the panel (they were all lawyers) so he got off on a rubbish legal technicality. They have since sacked two of the three members of the appeals panel so noone will be able to do so again.

Saying that there were no ex rugby league on the dunley appeals panel is incorrect. Grant butterfield (the players assn rep) played grade football and is now a solicitor, o'reilly (clubs appointee) was also a footballer and is now a solicitor

OVP

Coach
Twizzle said:
f**king Chooks just cant hack it

they want their own rules for their own players

hope he gets 12

Awww poor widdle diddums. Are you angry the Roosters showed your team up last week ? Another false dawn for Parra AGAIN. Eels fans everywhere these days, theyve all come out of the closet. And they have the hide to call Roosters fans bandwagoners. Parramatta ... King of the Bandwagon Fans !! What are you expecting guys ? A premiership ? Now THATS funny !!:lol:

I think i prefer the days only two or three of you could be bothered to post on the forums ... run along now kiddies .. NO PREMIERSHIP FOR YOU !! :lol:

Latest posts