What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swans TV Ratings

nuggles

Juniors
Hi Everyone,
The Swan's game came 4th in Sydney in its timeslot last Friday Night.
When games are televised live on a Saturday night, it usually comes last, even beaten by repeats of the Japanese Chef show on SBS.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Who cares mate! Both codes are great for Australia in general. Just like league is in Melbourne, AFL will struggle week-in, week-out in Sydney. It is the way it is!

meltiger

First Grade
nuggles said:
Hi Everyone,
The Swan's game came 4th in Sydney in its timeslot last Friday Night.
When games are televised live on a Saturday night, it usually comes last, even beaten by repeats of the Japanese Chef show on SBS.

Do you honestly beleive we really care? lol So long as Richmond exist I am a happy man.

The Storm will rate compartively on Saturday night down here to what the Storm do up there.

camsmith

Juniors
The forum on here.. look on main page...

has all these kind of threads, we are better than... your code sucks, *blank* is better than *blank* etc...

eelandia

Juniors
camsmith said:

ummmmm....pretty important for the growth of the game. At the end of the day it is TV ratings that count, not how many CBD tossers turn up to the SCG.

Morenito

Juniors
I guess the Tigers Cowboys game had something to do with the poor ratings.

But who or what shows came 2nd and 3rd.

I bet next saturdays grand final will get its fair share of viewers in sydney!!

nuggles

Juniors
Morenito said:
I guess the Tigers Cowboys game had something to do with the poor ratings.

But who or what shows came 2nd and 3rd.

I bet next saturdays grand final will get its fair share of viewers in sydney!!

I bet it don't!!! (as usual)

meltiger

First Grade
nuggles said:
I bet it don't!!! (as usual)

The 1996 GF figures prove you wrong.

This thread should be in TFC not here where Nuggles can get a pat on the arse from EA...

The game is better to see live as i used to go to Punt Road for Richmond home games when we lived down there after migrating from Russia. As some one down there told us you support the team from the area you born/grew up in or the area you first live in when you first first move to Melbourne.

I didn't know what was going on for the first 1/4 the year in terms of rules as there seemed to be none other than clobber the player with or without the ball.

We moved to Sydney and first lived in Bondi hence we support the Roosters in League and Richmond in the AFL.

Latest posts