What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Kings owner lashes Dragons

possm

Coach
I'd say the NRL had more influence with regards to the change of ownership of the licence. For a long time I believe the NRL want a weak SGI so they can realise their dream of completely moving SGI to Wollongong. Re-distributing St George Junior stocks to other clubs such as Dogs, Rabbits and Sharks is suely a long term priority of the NRL.

Both applicants for the Illawarra shares are located on the south coast and both are long term Dragon Supporters. So it is not about protecting the long term interest of Illawarra rugby league fans.

Illawarra owed significant funds to St George Leagues Club who had been carrying them for years. Illawarra did not have any available funds to match St George when it comes to investment in staff, facilities and marketing. So St George had every right to call in the outstanding funds however, I'm sure the NRL did not support such a move mainly because of their long term aim for SGI.

Illawarra Leagues Club did have a significant loan with the Gordons/WIN and no way of repaying this debt. So in effect the deal focussed on repayment of the NRL loan which represented the amount owed to SGI and repayment of the Illawarra Legues Club debt. This is the main reason why WIN was chosen to be the preferred purchaser of the Illawarra shares.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
As always your comprehension skills are piss poor.
You and coach have much in common particularly your overwhelming consistency at underperforming.
No need to attack the person because you can’t defend the argument..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'd say the NRL had more influence with regards to the change of ownership of the licence. For a long time I believe the NRL want a weak SGI so they can realise their dream of completely moving SGI to Wollongong. Re-distributing St George Junior stocks to other clubs such as Dogs, Rabbits and Sharks is suely a long term priority of the NRL.

Both applicants for the Illawarra shares are located on the south coast and both are long term Dragon Supporters. So it is not about protecting the long term interest of Illawarra rugby league fans.

Illawarra owed significant funds to St George Leagues Club who had been carrying them for years. Illawarra did not have any available funds to match St George when it comes to investment in staff, facilities and marketing. So St George had every right to call in the outstanding funds however, I'm sure the NRL did not support such a move mainly because of their long term aim for SGI.

Illawarra Leagues Club did have a significant loan with the Gordons/WIN and no way of repaying this debt. So in effect the deal focussed on repayment of the NRL loan which represented the amount owed to SGI and repayment of the Illawarra Legues Club debt. This is the main reason why WIN was chosen to be the preferred purchaser of the Illawarra shares.
Possm, I love your passion but again this is just littered with inaccuracies..

Old Timer

Coach
No need to attack the person because you can’t defend the argument..
Im not attacking you I am just pointing out definitively how poor your comprehension skills really are.
I wrote a clear and precise post and you then extrapolated it into a heap of irrelevant theories and tried to attach them to me.
They were your thoughts and propositions so you take ownership of them.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Im not attacking you I am just pointing out definitively how poor your comprehension skills really are.
I wrote a clear and precise post and you then extrapolated it into a heap of irrelevant theories and tried to attach them to me.
They were your thoughts and propositions so you take ownership of them.
The truth is out there...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
By all means keep looking for it but I honestly think that it is beyond your comprehension so you’ll probably miss it.
Just because someone doesn’t believe in a 50 year old conspiracy against St George which results in big bad corporations forcing them to accept an agreement where a cash strapped club sells out for less money than they could otherwise receive as a self serving interest for said club doesn’t mean they have comprehension issues....

I think you need to write a novel.. It could be a best seller..

Old Timer

Coach
Just because someone doesn’t believe in a 50 year old conspiracy against St George which results in big bad corporations forcing them to accept an agreement where a cash strapped club sells out for less money than they could otherwise receive as a self serving interest for said club doesn’t mean they have comprehension issues....

I think you need to write a novel.. It could be a best seller..
FMD yet again poor comprehension.
You really need to stock of things and quickly before the year is out otherwise you will start the new year behind the 8 ball.
For your benefit I never said or insinuated that you had to agree with or believe what I said in my post.
The issue with your comprehension was that you extrapolated my post and included a range of weirdo suggestions and made out that was what I could be suggesting.
Even to the point you were trying to make some stupid time line as if I suggested things before the JV even happened.
Go back and read the post correctly and by all means disagree with it but try and grasp what I said not what you think I said.
Not hard to understand if you go slowly.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
FMD yet again poor comprehension.
You really need to stock of things and quickly before the year is out otherwise you will start the new year behind the 8 ball.
For your benefit I never said or insinuated that you had to agree with or believe what I said in my post.
The issue with your comprehension was that you extrapolated my post and included a range of weirdo suggestions and made out that was what I could be suggesting.
Even to the point you were trying to make some stupid time line as if I suggested things before the JV even happened.
Go back and read the post correctly and by all means disagree with it but try and grasp what I said not what you think I said.
Not hard to understand if you go slowly.
Untangle your knickers OT..

The “weirdo suggestions” are examples of how absurd your conspiracy theory is, not what you were suggesting..

Me thinks the person with comprehension issues may be you.

But that’s okay..

Old Timer

Coach
Untangle your knickers OT..

The “weirdo suggestions” are examples of how absurd your conspiracy theory is, not what you were suggesting..

Me thinks the person with comprehension issues may be you.

But that’s okay..
Oh it is all a conspiracy because muzby says so lol
If the weirdo suggestions aren’t mine then how do they correlate to my post?
You included them in the conversation not me so IMO they relate to your thought process.
If your thought process is that they have relevance to my post then your comprehension is clearly amiss as my post never intended for them to be a consideration
No doubt you will say tltr or irrelevant or convoluted but that will just be your usual way of trying to crawl out from under.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It’s happened again..

Have a great new year OT.. Hopefully your New Years resolution is to relax..

Latest posts