What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

table at end of roun 6

Redback71

First Grade
No. Club P/D PTS
1 Broncos 35 10
2 Bulldogs 11 10
3 Dragons 70 8
4 Roosters 49 8
5 Panthers 24 8
6 Raiders -6 8
7 Eels -9 8
8 Storm 52 6
9 Wests Tigers -22 6
10 Knights -30 6
11 Rabbitohs -52 6
12 Cowboys 4 4
13 Sharks 6 -38 4
14 Warriors -36 2
15 Sea Eagles -52 2

where in 7th if only we had beat the eagles by 4 more points then we would be in 6th

Redback71

First Grade
and the shire scum r inform at least we know what to expect and we werent the ones that were ambushed by a very suprising in form shark attack.

Chipmunk

Coach
Will be interesting to see how we go next week with our 2 best forwards hopefully backing up from a test match the night before. Not sure how bad the injury is to Vella, doesnt look like he will be there next week though.

On todays performance I think we will struggle to beat the Sharks on their performance last night against the Raiders. But whether the Sharks produce to big efforts in a row will remain to be seen, but they are definately stronger opposion than our last two games so a much improved performance will be needed.

Eels Dude

Coach
I think you'll find Brisbane's 2 points have been deducted and they're actually on 8 at the moment.

With home games against Cronulla and Nth Qld in the next couple of weeks and a bye after that we could very well be in the top 4 very soon.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
As long as win both games Eels dude, to have possibly Hindmarsh, Vella & Cayless our will be tragic for us!!!

International RL :roll: .....waste of time!!!!......players wan't to win premierships first then play some low grade RL.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
As long as win both games Eels dude, to have possibly Hindmarsh, Vella & Cayless our will be tragic for us!!!

International RL :roll: .....waste of time!!!!......players wan't to win premierships first then play some low grade RL.

Ron Jeremy

Coach

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just looking at that ladder would have been nice to have gotten another 4 pts. but then that Parra fan wouldn't have got pick the score.

mickdo

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
Just looking at that ladder would have been nice to have gotten another 4 pts. but then that Parra fan wouldn't have got pick the score.
"Miss the kick" "Miss the kick" :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have the power!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sharkies will have Noddy backing up, their most important player.

Will effect them more than us

Chipmunk

Coach
I think I would rather have these players backing up the next day than on Sunday. I have seen it in the past players back up the next day from a test and have blinders. But all you need is a niggling injury and they will miss out all together!