What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tables, ladders, and chairs! Oh my!

blaza88z

Coach
Think it will be an ordinary PPV myself, the Authority really added that "I hope they get the living snot beat out of them" factor, now they're gone there's going to be a let down period

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
It has the potential to surprise (as is always the case with gimmick matches) but I have to agree with Blaza, I'm expecting ordinary.

Cena v Rollins - Hope against hope, but Cena's going over

Ambrose v Wyatt has the chance to be awesome, but the feud up until now has been pretty plain. Wyatt has zero momentum and it's starting to show in his reaction.

Show v Rowan - meh. Show is show and Rowan is destined for Main Event and the inevitable future endeavour.

Harper v Ziggler - Ziggler will bump his ass off to make this good, but Harper was thrown the IC title to try and get him over, he then follows it up with weak DQ losses. Worst way to build a "champion". If he goes over it's not clean and he will continue to get zero reaction.

Ryback v Kane - meh, meh, meh.

Uso's v Mizdow - This should be enjoyable. Sandow and Miz have brilliant chemistry at the moment.

This certainly feels like a filler PPV. Bring on the Rumble.

alien

Referee
Uso's v Mizdow - This should be enjoyable. Sandow and Miz have brilliant chemistry at the moment.

yeah im getting a bit bored with the mizdow thing now. there was one funny bit the other day though where they had the battle royal and the miz got thrown over the top rope, so mizdow throws himself over. :lol:

alien

Referee
Ambrose v Wyatt has the chance to be awesome, but the feud up until now has been pretty plain. Wyatt has zero momentum and it's starting to show in his reaction.

my prediction for that is ambrose will be winning but then bray uses a weapon and gets dq'ed and beats up ambrose