What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking the pss

hugzy

Juniors
How sht is is steven kearney... How good.is.christophe sandow

Loving the carve up this is taking pss to a new.level.

broncos spoon 2013

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The worst coach ever!!!!!!!!!!

Suity and Poupou crying themselves to sleep tonight i think, nude.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I wonder what S Kearney is doing now, let me guess :

a) Dusting of his precious witches hats
b) Boiling the jug for Bellamy's coffee
c) On the phone to suity and poupou talking abouit the good times and sharing a few good yarns
d) writing a book called 'Lads -My story'

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Maybe Suity, Poupou and Kearney are drinking some crazy voodoo shit, dancing around a fire naked, chanting with their tits down to their ankles dangling... hehe

yy_cheng

Coach
Maybe Suity, Poupou and Kearney are drinking some crazy voodoo shit, dancing around a fire naked, chanting with their tits down to their ankles dangling... hehe

Doubt it. Suity would be sitting there naked with a dog collar and chain. Begging, poo poo throw me a bone

Murf

Juniors
If this evenings comprehensive victory over a powerful Donkeys outfit has proved anything, it is that it is obvious that as a team we have no use for Jarryd Hayne and may as well give him an immediate release to free up space for the huge increase that Mullaney will get after his barnstorming performance in the game.

strider

Post Whore
If this evenings comprehensive victory over a powerful Donkeys outfit has proved anything, it is that it is obvious that as a team we have no use for Jarryd Hayne and may as well give him an immediate release to free up space for the huge increase that Mullaney will get after his barnstorming performance in the game.

yep ... can't argue with that

:thumn

Ron Jeremy

Coach

If Jarryd was playing we win by 60 :D

hugzy

Juniors
Hayne only gives it all when he feels his teammates r equals or better, ie for nsw. So yeah youse should get rid

Arthur's master stroke was to get us to do our 'go crazy apeshit in the last 10 minutes of the 2nd half' act in the last 10 minutes of the first half.

Latest posts