What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

talking with the hands

dimitri

First Grade
the talking with the hands had nothing to do with the sinbinning

peachey was sin binned till running back into the defensive line. way after the hand waving occurred

then it is believed on the way to the bin (thats what abc radio said) that someone allegedly yelled out something of the tune to fu$*&%^ cheat

which led to the sent off

any suggestion by sharks fans that the handwaving led to the send off is naive and ludicrous

just like sharks supporters themselves

Jimbo

Immortal
Whatever you reckon, idiot.

Anyone who takes your word for it is as stupid as you are. :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
This Andrew Voss quote from another thread:
It is my opinion that the Sharks treated the referee in the second half with total contempt. They treated the Eels with contempt and probably worst of all they treated their own fans with contempt. To attempt a field goal with the side 50 points down is up there with the most unprofessional acts I've seen performed in a first grade match by so called professional footballers.

Sharks fans who attended the game should write to the club requesting their money be refunded.

dimitri said:
then it is believed on the way to the bin (thats what abc radio said) that someone allegedly yelled out something of the tune to fu$*&%^ cheat

which led to the sent off

"It is believed", "allegedly", ie Mark Geyer has said it, no one has proved it or backed it up but it suits your agenda.

dimitri said:
any suggestion by sharks fans that the handwaving led to the send off is naive and ludicrous

just like sharks supporters themselves

That is what Hayne himself told the replacement captain, Phil Bailey. Hayne would appear to have an issue with the process of normal human communication.

If anyone proves their allegations, and we await Hayne's report in that regard, then we can re-open this debate.

Alan Shore

First Grade
There's no audio evidence. Simple. And Peachey's word commans more respect than any of Hayne's ludicrous allegations.

It's Communication 101 for Shame.

***MH***

Bench
Willow said:
This Andrew Voss quote from another thread:
It is my opinion that the Sharks treated the referee in the second half with total contempt. They treated the Eels with contempt and probably worst of all they treated their own fans with contempt. To attempt a field goal with the side 50 points down is up there with the most unprofessional acts I've seen performed in a first grade match by so called professional footballers.

Sharks fans who attended the game should write to the club requesting their money be refunded.

Voss is too right... sharks fans have no right to blame shayne for the sharks performance. a referee does not make a team behave like that, the players do it themselves.

dimitri

First Grade
Voss is too right... sharks fans have no right to blame shayne for the sharks performance. a referee does not make a team behave like that, the players do it themselves.

i agree

millersnose

Post Whore
it would appear the NRL doesnt agree with you guys

mr hayne and his 2 touchies have been dropped

in addition it appears mr hayne has admitted sending peachey off for what he "assumed" peachey has said

dimitri

First Grade
by assumed you mean calling him a "fu$%^ cheat"

which mark geyer also said on radio

thats what i was talking about

he was sent off for that not waving his hands

Yes. It was all "assumed".

Peachey, it seems, denies saying it.

Hayne didn't hear it, he thinks it may have been "You're a F***ing Shit", but then again he doesn't exactly know.

Mark Geyer is the radio equivalent of an internet troll - he just looks to get a reaction from whatever he says.

Surely no one gets convicted on the basis of assumptions?

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Peachey was given the opportunity to go back and clear up any misunderstanding, but he chose to keep on walking.

Anonymous

Juniors
millersnose said:
it would appear the NRL doesnt agree with you guys

mr hayne and his 2 touchies have been dropped

in addition it appears mr hayne has admitted sending peachey off for what he "assumed" peachey has said
You missed the point.
We all know the ref had an ordinary match.

The question is now to do with the behaviour of the scum players.
The Sharks administration seems to be ignoring the scoreline and using the ref as a scapegoat.
This 'losing culture' of pinning the blame elsewhere now seems to have filtered through to the supporters.

Makes me glad that I don't support such a piss-weak bunch of whingers. If Saints were done by the biggest margin snce 1935 and the administration blamed the ref, I'd be demanding an apology. If they didnt apologise, I'd then demand wholesale sackings... starting with the board and the head coach.

Shayne Hayne may be a second-rate ref... but the Sharks are a disgrace the League.

Memo to the Sharks: I changed my mind about having you in my neck of the woods. Please, don't relocate to the Gold Coast... just die.

Misty Bee

First Grade
No offence, Willow,but with your 70-10 loss in Melbourne a few years back, you got exactly that. Yet not one Dragons fan caried on with anything apart from admonishing their own club and players for a sub standard performance. On that night, St George couldn't win a trick. yet the congratulated the Storm after fulltime,and walked off the field like men.

All Cronulla have done is carry on like a bunch of spoilt brats, from Anderson, Rogers, Peachey and Bailey down to the common fan. Of all of them, I have seen one person, on this forum, compliment Parramatta on what was a superb performance. Instead there is crap abouit how poor Parramatta were. Get friggin real!

Cronulla's condict on the field, after the game,and on these forums, has been disgraceful!

Anonymous

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
No offence, Willow,but with your 70-10 loss in Melbourne a few years back, you got exactly that. Yet not one Dragons fan caried on with anything apart from admonishing their own club and players for a sub standard performance. On that night, St George couldn't win a trick. yet the congratulated the Storm after fulltime,and walked off the field like men.

All Cronulla have done is carry on like a bunch of spoilt brats, from Anderson, Rogers, Peachey and Bailey down to the common fan. Of all of them, I have seen one person, on this forum, compliment Parramatta on what was a superb performance. Instead there is crap abouit how poor Parramatta were. Get friggin real!

Cronulla's condict on the field, after the game,and on these forums, has been disgraceful!

No offence taken. I find that the majority of supporters will get stuck into the ref but make no excuses for a thrashing... on the contrary, they demand that the team and the club lift their game.

When Saints copped a hiding in Melbourne. The club and the coach took the brunt of the criticism. They apologised to the fans and the players also made numerous apologies.

Anything short of that would have been unacceptable.

ali

Bench
We also got flogged by the Tigers a few weeks back and I can't remember anyone complaining about the ref on that day. Most anger was aimed at the coach, and some at the players and the board. I think most sane people can see that a team with 10 players isn't going to be competitive for 40 minutes. If it had been 13 on 13 we may have lost by 40, or we may have had a big comeback like we did against the Roosters a couple of weeks back.

I just have one thing to say to the Sharks - AR, ARL, Super League can go to hell. lol.gif

Did you notice the break up of the team of the 90's. :lol: What a shit comp that Super League must have been. :roll: