What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tallis contests ban...but

scottie b

Juniors
Will still be unavailable for this weekend regardless :)

Tallis contests ban
August 18, 2004

BRISBANE Bronco captain Gorden Tallis will face the National Rugby League judiciary in Sydney tonight to contest the severity of a two week-ban for head slamming.

Tallis will plead guilty to a head slam on Bulldogs winger Hazem El Masri at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium loss last Sunday.

But the Broncos will seek to have the penalty reduced to one match, and will back their case with evidence of other head slam incidents which went unpunished.

Tallis, who will be defended by former judiciary chairman Jim Hall, will front the judiciary at 6pm (AEST).

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah I just heard this on the radion....they explained it clearly, I can understand now why he wasnt named in the team...i thought he was goin not guilty.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Either way its good news for us because with the news that the Broncos where going to make this game apart of Tallis farewell, we all know they would of been bloody pumped and nearly impossible to beat!

Latest posts