What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tamou grub act on Walker

Silent Knight

First Grade
If Tamou played for the Knights Buettner would have sorted him out. Every pr*ck at that joint has it coming after that sh*t they pulled in 2001.

Ha

Yeah, nothing to do with it being the mouthiest bloke on the field with a fractured cheek
I don't know how you guys play mental gymnastics wherein it's ok to stomp a smartass on the head but expect 28 weeks for brushing the hair of Thurston, Slater and Cleary

Apparently bashing the mrs is nothing but don't be a wiseass

Meth

Staff member
I don't know how you guys play mental gymnastics wherein it's ok to stomp a smartass on the head but expect 28 weeks for brushing the hair of Thurston, Slater and Cleary

Apparently bashing the mrs is nothing but don't be a wiseass

Not sure why this is addressed at me. I thought Tamou should be in the stands this week

Meth

Staff member
So the case for the prosecution is-
It must have been intentional because it's Walker and "why wouldn't you?" Righto.

Well, there’s also the small matter of the footage of him dropping his knee onto the merkins head

Life's Good

Coach
How does the footage show intention? Looked to me like he lost his balance getting up.
Contact with the head is an absolute no, no. Whether it is reckless, careless, intentional or not you can’t do it.
Most would agree Tamou is very lucky to get off so lightly.

Knight76

Juniors
Anyone pick up the sneaky elbow by Tamou just then at the end of the Panthers/Warriors game?

Latest posts