What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoos!!!!!

McLovin

Staff member
Anybody watch Miami and/or LA ink?? Half decent show about shops doing tats...

Pierced Soul

First Grade
those ink shows are garbage. the artwork being shown is terrible and those douche's on miami ink (with the exception of garver) should be arrested for impersonating tattoists

Danger

Juniors
Apparently they are doing a Sydney Ink too... I had one of the casting forms, was gonna fill it out and try get on there, just heaps of crap questions about stuff that had nothing to do with tatts.

McLovin

Staff member
What studio would of done that?? I recon Inner Vision would come close...

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Sydney Ink
"i got this southern cross cos all my mates have it and we use it to show all the other races how tough we are. my main inpiration came from cronulla beach a few years ago"

as one tattooist said to me recently "how would we survive if we werent doing southern cross tatts?"

Collateral

Coach
What studio would of done that?? I recon Inner Vision would come close...

Bondi Ink

Inner Vision and Kaleidescope apparently rejected the idea.

Miami ink is more entertaining than LA ink...but LA has the better artists.

London ink generally does the better tats out of all of them imo. The guy who runs the place carries on like a dick, but gets the job done. He's a better tattooist than Ami (by light years) and isnt as much as an attention whore as Kat.

Tiiger'zz Babyy

Juniors
I got a tigers one after the 2005 premiership on my pelvic bone.

I also have cluster of stars on my right sholuder blade..

wanting to get a tribal one - not sure where or when yet.

McLovin

Staff member
M4WdZYbr9ox0begheFBC7T5ko1_400.jpg

Latest posts