What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Taylan May assault charge

Blues Riff

Bench
what did the heckler say to Cleary? He’d put one on his chin? He could probably put 50
on young Nathan’s chin and not hit the same spot twice.
You're exactly the kind of dipshit players run into every time they go out.
How many drinks do you need to go from internet hero to actually saying something to their face?
fkn loser.

Last edited:

Frailty

First Grade
I usually try to stay out of the "whataboutism" that usually surrounds these off-field issues, however it is really hard to see any consistency in the action, or lack thereof, from the NRL over this, when they're likely to suspend Haas for his shove.

.. And I hate the Broncos!

Smug Panther

First Grade
I usually try to stay out of the "whataboutism" that usually surrounds these off-field issues, however it is really hard to see any consistency in the action, or lack thereof, from the NRL over this, when they're likely to suspend Haas for his shove.

Haas and Kelly are repeat offenders yeah?

Iamback

Coach

Haas is on a good behaviour bond.
Had something like 3 offences in 12 months.

There would be a stack of players that get no action against them due to 1st offences and the seriousness of the charges

Frailty

First Grade
Haas and Kelly are repeat offenders yeah?

Haas is on a good behaviour bond.
Had something like 3 offences in 12 months.

There would be a stack of players that get no action against them due to 1st offences and the seriousness of the charges

On it's own - I would have absolutely no issue with action against Haas and Kelly. I think they're dumb, have issues that they clearly can't resolve.

However, until NSW Police charges either one, I don't see how any action can be justified. Haas is on a good behavour bond - and it seems NSW Police were looking at the incident but I don't think there will be any action. If NSW Police don't think it's worthy of action - it seems odd NRL would act on this issue, but not one where QLD Police believe its worth charges.

It's a very odd and bad precedent to make, IMO.

Iamback

Coach
On it's own - I would have absolutely no issue with action against Haas and Kelly. I think they're dumb, have issues that they clearly can't resolve.

However, until NSW Police charges either one, I don't see how any action can be justified. Haas is on a good behavour bond - and it seems NSW Police were looking at the incident but I don't think there will be any action. If NSW Police don't think it's worthy of action - it seems odd NRL would act on this issue, but not one where QLD Police believe its worth charges.

It's a very odd and bad precedent to make, IMO.

In 2019 Haas copped 4 games and $20k fine from the club
Jan 2021 Haas was charged - Got $50k fine and 3 games
Then this repeat offenders should cop more.

Frailty

First Grade
In 2019 Haas copped 4 games and $20k fine from the club
Jan 2021 Haas was charged - Got $50k fine and 3 games
Then this repeat offenders should cop more.

He got 4 games and a $20k fine for not cooperating enough with the Integrity Unit about an incidents with his family. Incidents that he was not involved in and never got charged by police. This was his first "offence". But according to you:

I mean, you also claimed he had 3 incidents in 12 months when it was 3 instances in over 3 years. 1 which involved police action.

As I said, I have no issue with action being taken against Haas. I have issue with no action being taken against May despite a police charge.

some11

Referee
The may brothers are real pieces of shit aren't they.

I like this decision though because I have the younger piece of shit in my supercoach team.

The_Frog

First Grade

They'll probably suspend Tiny as well, if he's found guilty.