What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team For 2004. New Blood

TRANSLATION

Juniors
I noticed a Few players that are going to come thru at the Dragons, and they got me quite excited. They will play first Grade next year.

My Best Team

Ben Hornby
Nathan Blacklock
Matt Cooper
Mark Gasnier
Ben Creagh
Trent Barrett
Brett Firman
Michael Howell
Lance Thompson
Shaun Timmins
Luke Bailey
Aaron Gorrell
Jason Ryles
------------------
Mark Riddell
Ashton Sims
Justin Poore
Amos Roberts
----------------

Justin Poore is an outstanding Footballer. He is a Copy of AShton Sims. I can not beleive, he was not used earlier, and I hope we can keep him at the club.
The guy is huge, and is Mobile. A Definate First Grader in 2004.

Regarding the Bench for next year, Hopefully we can keep our players for a longer period and the IMpact will be there.

Anonymous

Juniors
No problems with the backline.
But in the forwards... no Henry Perenara or Brent Kite?
Agree totally about Ashton Sims. He should shine in 2004

Collateral

Coach
My Team for Next year:

1. Ben Hornby
2. Nathan Blacklock
3. Mark Gasnier
4. Matt Cooper
5. Ben Creagh
6. Trent Barrett
7. Brett Firman
8. Luke Bailey
9. Mark Riddell
10. Jason Ryles
11. Henry Perenara
12. Lance Thompson (c)
13. Shaun Timmins

14. Ashton Sims
15. Justin Poore
16. Bryan Norrie
17. Michael Howell

As the season goes on and Ashton gains more experience, I would like to see Ryles moved into the Second Row and Sims to start a few games.

dragonfly

Bench
I agree with Willow Perenara will be the man to fill Thomos boots when he decides to hang them up, with a little more skill too. I think he is the type of player that will still be with us playing solid football in 10 years and we should look after him.

ForestDragon

Juniors
:) Perenara will keep improving and be an important Dragon.Aaron Gorrell will also be knocking on the 1st grade door.Simms will be a major force also. ;-)

Latest posts