What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Rnd one 2018

Ben Barba
Valentime Holmes(R)
Jack Bird (R)
JAck Williams(L)
Siosai Feki (L)
James MAloney
Chad Townsend
Andrew Fifita
James Segayaro
Matt Pryor
Wade Graham (c)
Jason Bakuya
Faumani Brown
Kurt Capewell
Malakai Houma
Jayden Walker
Ricky Leutele

Best wishes Paul Gallen, Luke Lewis, Heighno, Gerard Beale, Taga taese, Joseph Paulo, Tony Williams.

myrrh ken

First Grade
jack williams better put on some serious height and weight by then! Stats say 175cm/71kg

Quigs

Immortal
That list is total bullshit. Where is JT.

I've been told JT is in the mix big time to replace Gal and put the Big(C) beside his name

Notice how there is no naming for Tower No6. You heard it first here. TTT - The Thurston Tower.

SadShark

Bench
Never dirty slops.
Not......not that there's....or that one would say there's anything unsavoury or conjecturally, one should perhaps be surreptitious about being sloppy seconds or .................sevenths persay.

So I've heard......not that I ..........errrrrr, does tend to taste unusually funky down there on the 7th.

Quigs

Immortal
Alternate Facts Cardy

But if you liked it .......

C3bmb4qWYAMdzH6.jpg

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Which one? We have 2. The new one from Canberra is a margin gun player

The one from Canberra was there NYC player of year, lock/centre 184cm 98 kg, compared to J.Bird 183 cm, 93 kg, the boy aint no lightweight.

Flanno has had habit last 3 years of producing some good debutants

Latest posts