What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rd 12 v South’s Saturday 25 May

Gherkin

Juniors
It’s more of a case of looking at attitude and effort in response to this week rather than not knowing what they’re capable of.
If their attitude and effort has been hopeless all year they can prove it’s improved in reserve grade

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That’s your opinion, mine is that he works harder in both attack and defence than Barlow.
Every merkin works harder than Paulo. He is in the team for his attacking skills and power, on the rare occasions we get to use them. And obviously if merkins run straight at him he is a great defender, as long as they don't do it too many times in a row.
Better in attack and on par in defence when compared with Makatoa
Yeah agreed. I just had a look and Makatoa's defensive work rate is way down this year, though he was better than Moretti last week. I guess Moretti's handling is the main worry, considering our problems start from being unable to get to our kick.