What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rd 12 v South’s Saturday 25 May

I don't mind those selections. I'm more interested in what Barrett does with our style of play, tactics, and motivation than I am with which players he picks. These guys might perform better for him, with some fresh ideas. Hope so, anyway. I reckon we win this game well.

I think we were always going to win this game no matter what. Souths are noticably unfit and have faded away most games. The game the won against the dogs I was in attendance for and the only reason they won that is the Dogs need a halfback more than we need a dummy half.

As to the rest of it, that is going to be all about perception really. Trent has been coaching the side with Brad's direction, as to what he wants. I fear the problem with the club is still unsolved and painfuly obvious, A Dummy half that can only go 35 minutes at maximum, a winger who has a pumpkin on top of his neck instead of a head and a 2nd rower playing with out the good half he had to show him off 2 years ago.

Once Moses gets back you might see Lane's efforts improve with an early touch with a good ball from Dyl. He might also help us improve our defense in the middle as his terrier like attitude is infectious and he does go looking for work around the ruck.

Soto

Bench
I don't think we will beat soufs at all. They would be smelling blood right now. I think we are the ones who unfit as per our ridiculous 2nd half fade outs.
What I would like to see is Asi or Sanders really run the side and Dylbro play his normal role.
I also don't want to see Junior or any other forward except Hopgood run straight and hard as possiblr and not try and think they are 5/8 or halfbacks.
You're a forward....run hard and straight..do your job.
I want to see a committed kick chase game.
I want to see energy in defence.
I want to see nothing left on the park.
I want to see players want to play

lingard

Coach
As to the rest of it, that is going to be all about perception really. Trent has been coaching the side with Brad's direction, as to what he wants.
[/QUOTE]
Exactly. But Brad's not here anymore (thank God). I know Barrett isn't the answer long-term, but I'm interested in seeing how he might make changes to our style in the short-term. I've been so
f#cking bored lately.

pazzaeel

Juniors
I want to see if Trent also adopts the 16 water bottles thing... or comes up with a better way to plan/time his interchanges.
cant wait to see if he uses the same stupid interchanges. e.g. wait until a player is fully gassed and lets in two tries before taking them off. and my old favourite of leaving a player on the bench until the last 3 minutes.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I honestly expected a few changes but given TBaz has had less than a day to reshape the squad, I'll forgive him for this week.

Lets see what he does over the next few weeks

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't think we will beat soufs at all. They would be smelling blood right now. I think we are the ones who unfit as per our ridiculous 2nd half fade outs.
What I would like to see is Asi or Sanders really run the side and Dylbro play his normal role.
I also don't want to see Junior or any other forward except Hopgood run straight and hard as possiblr and not try and think they are 5/8 or halfbacks.
You're a forward....run hard and straight..do your job.
I want to see a committed kick chase game.
I want to see energy in defence.
I want to see nothing left on the park.
I want to see players want to play
I cant see us winning with no Moses/Gutho.

I suppose the last team we beat without Gutho was Souths at Homebush at end of 2017 almost 7 years ago and 11 games straight losing with no Gutho.

But we had Semi Radradra in full flight that night.

This time we have disinterested & clueless Maika Sivo on 1 wing.

And a team's confidence completely shattered and broken.

If we did jag a win and Moses/Gutho come back next week we might get 3 in a row as i think the Sharks are more gettable at home next week with Origin players out if Moses and Gutho get back.

Soto

Bench
This was the Sydney away match that certain members like myself got 2 x tickets for as part of our membership.

Anyone going to bother going to miserable homebush to watch it even with freebies.
No f#%^ way...I did contemplate yday with a sprinkling of new players...but same team I can't see why anything will be different...only once Moses and Guth come back can we start winning games...
This has me stumped as Barrett would've also seen the insipid performances of some of these players...crazy but not unexpected

Latest posts