What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Titans - Sunday 6.15pm

the phantom menace

First Grade
Hooked him early you say? Well he had made 21 tackles in 31 minutes with only one missed. He was obviously not coping ffs

And then you're suggesting he was again dropped at the last minute vs the worst team in the comp, just like in round 7?
No, if you read the threads on here properly... I'm suggesting Hodgson suffered a season-ending sex injury the night before the game he was a late withdrawal from.

1689328516169.png

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sarcastic Bill Burr GIF by Desus & Mero
I was telling the guy who thought Simonsson shouldn’t have to ever move to the wing in case of injury. I understand you feel this place is all about me but the feeling really isn’t mutual.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I was telling the guy who thought Simonsson shouldn’t have to ever move to the wing in case of injury. I understand you feel this place is all about me but the feeling really isn’t mutual.
Thanks for the extra explanation... but my point stands. What you were "telling" (the words I quoted) were so obvious they weren't teaching anyone anything, or worth the space they take up on the forum screen.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No I was pretty clear I think it should be Simonsson. He's the obvious choice, and I agree he is better at centre.

Pazza

First Grade
Sometimes I read pages of childish bickering and forget which post I’m on…

I think if we can’t beat a fringe top 8 team at home, at near full strength, then we may as well put a line through this season.

I think they got a really good roster. Tino, fafita, foutoaka, foran, brimson.definately underperforming

the phantom menace

First Grade
Yep, I'm already worried about the Cowboys game the week after, but we have to try and roll the dice for a win in this clash first.