What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List vs. Knights

King Ben

Juniors
1 - Valentine Holmes
2 - Sosaia Feki
3 - Kurt Capewell
4 - Ricky Leutele
5 - Gerard Beale
6 - James Maloney
7 - Chad Townsend
8 - Andrew Fifita
9 - Jayden Brailey
10 - Matt Prior
11 - Luke Lewis
12 - Wade Graham
13 - Paul Gallen

Interchange
14 - Jayson Bukuya
15 - Chris Heighington
16 - Jeremy Latimore
17 - James Segeyaro
18 - Joseph Paulo
19 - Fa’amanu Brown
20 - Jesse Ramien
21 - Jack Bird

taipan

Referee
Three months ago I would have said no worries, this game is a gimme.Not so sure now.If the guys are fair dinkum they'll rip and tear giving us a top 4 chance.

Hey now, wait a minute, the official Sharks website has Jack Bird at #21. And Slammin Sam T has been ruled out with a calf injury.

Welcome back Joseph Paulo and Nu Brown.

NRL TEAM LIST – Round 26
Sharks v Knights
Sunday, September 3
McDonald Jones Stadium
Kick-off – 2.00pm

1 - Valentine Holmes
2 - Sosaia Feki
3 - Kurt Capewell
4 - Ricky Leutele
5 - Gerard Beale
6 – James Maloney
7 - Chad Townsend
8 - Andrew Fifita
9 - Jayden Brailey
10 - Matt Prior
11 - Luke Lewis
12 - Wade Graham
13 - Paul Gallen
Interchange
14 - Jayson Bukuya
15 - Chris Heighington
16 - Jeremy Latimore
17 - James Segeyaro
18 - Joseph Paulo
19 – Fa’amanu Brown
20 – Jesse Ramien
21 – Jack Bird

Card Shark

Immortal
Paulo is closer to the 17.

Pretty much what I expected from Flanno.

Seg will make the 19, to have the Knights rubbing their hands together, but he won't make the 17. Paulo or Nu are there.

southland

Juniors
Seg out Nu in. Threaten Chad with a hooking if he fumbles and plays with a lack of confidence. It straightened him out last year.

If Bird is back I'd drop Heigingno and give Cape a good in the forwards off the bench.

For me Seggy is struggling with what his role is when he comes on. He looks very confused. But I don't understand why with his limited role in the team. Surely Flanno has made it clear what he wants him to do?

When Nu comes on he definitely has a better feel to our style of play.

The thing is our team are still waiting for the guy in the ruck that says "come with me".
But perhaps , they cant because , thee is no Barba to take away defensive focus.
vicous circle

Ads

First Grade
For me Seggy is struggling with what his role is when he comes on. He looks very confused. But I don't understand why with his limited role in the team. Surely Flanno has made it clear what he wants him to do?

When Nu comes on he definitely has a better feel to our style of play.

Thats probably because Nu is so limited that he just continues with what Brailey has been doing - steady shovel from dummy half. Seg is probably sent out to attack and when the teams so flat (like last week) it just doesn't work. Flanno has the rotation all wrong and its too pre programmed. Seg needs to be on at the end of each half, or when the game calls for it, not at minute 65 each week no matter the situation.

I thought Seggy would best be utilised once the opposition starts tiring, and he could scoot through tired pigs to either make easy metres or snatch a try, through that quick acceleration off the mark of his. He certainly doesn't fit into the current structure.

shaggs

Coach
Over the past 5 years, flannos worst thing has probably been the bench.

Some of the selections every week have been strange. His rotation and timing have been weird. It's like he doesn't know what to do or can't adapt

Ads

First Grade
Over the past 5 years, flannos worst thing has probably been the bench.

Some of the selections every week have been strange. His rotation and timing have been weird. It's like he doesn't know what to do or can't adapt
100% he goes into each game with a plan and that only changes with injury.

Latest posts