What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dolphins

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
This will sound a bit nuts, but I wouldn't be against the idea of a Tuaupiki, DWZ, CNK, RTS, Monty backline.

TMM, Johnson in the halves - TMM allowed to run more plays while SJ handles the kicking.
Egan/Roache + Harris/Walker rotations to give both less minutes and more freshness.
I agree. I think one of our man in challenges this year is that we have a bunch of really talented plasters that it’s hard to form into a cohesive whole at times.

This will sound a bit nuts, but I wouldn't be against the idea of a Tuaupiki, DWZ, CNK, RTS, Monty backline.

TMM, Johnson in the halves - TMM allowed to run more plays while SJ handles the kicking.
Egan/Roache + Harris/Walker rotations to give both less minutes and more freshness.
Once everyone is back from injury everyone will resume their roles. CNK @ FB. RTS @ Centre. Tuaupiki back to NSW. I don't agree with this but it's what will happen. This loyalty trait Wenster has is a strength and weakness to our side. Injuries forcing CNK to play 6 shows sometimes playing people elsewhere for the betterment of the team is overall the best decision.

nswarrior

Juniors
I think the weekend exposed that the over reliance on Johnson and his side was game plan/coaching. Webster is having a shocker this year IMO
Webster is trying to just repeat a formula that did better than he expected last year and the team isn’t playing enough football.

He has become too conservative and killed our attack. What about those uncontested bombs for Berry with zero variation. His bench use is super conservative- he would rather leave an over tired experienced player then bring an inexperienced fresh prospect later.

He is a good coach though and gets the basics right. He is still learning and hope he learns and we click

Big Marn

Juniors
TMM dealing with a suspected broken finger. Hopes it one of the little ones. didnt affect his game at all.

Big Marn

Juniors
This is an exact repeat of last year. Ali played lights out against raiders, got an injury and never saw him again till Sunday. Hes not doing himself any favors.

Reactions: Izz

MKEB...

Staff member
Roach would be better if he didn't take two steps and pass Ala Justin Marshall

Meth

Staff member
Roache pulled off a real surprise and I'd be keen if he can do it again. Hasn't shown that kind of promise before tbh. I can see why Webster went for Lussick, a more known quantity.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Roache pulled off a real surprise and I'd be keen if he can do it again. Hasn't shown that kind of promise before tbh. I can see why Webster went for Lussick, a more known quantity.
Yeah, I know Roache was good but if people are saying he hasn't shown up in NSW Cup, it suggests Webster knows what he's doing in picking Lussick. I would expect to see Roache on the extended bench, however.
I think the weekend exposed that the over reliance on Johnson and his side was game plan/coaching. Webster is having a shocker this year IMO
Agreed. I think the circumstances of last week forced Webster to look at other ways of doing things, so it was a massive blessing in disguise. I still think he's a high quality, intelligent coach who will win a premiership one day, you're entitled to have a bad period just over a year into the head gig.