What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v dragon

MilkShark

First Grade
Agreed. Dufty looks the goods. Out in the open he is quick.
But not sure if he has been tested much under the high ball.
Soon find out I guess. He looks very dangerous with the ball, Dragons did well to keep him locked up.

Big Bloke

Juniors
What I want to see in this game from us is a bit more patience. Don't push the pass when it isn't on.
That pass Leutele gave Feki on the sideline against the Cows was fking embarrassing.

And I am sick of teams consistently making 50-60 metres in a set of six while we struggle to make 30.
And also piggy back easy gifted penalties when we do have a team wedged in their own 20. Really steams me.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Keen to see how this works, surely val realises he’s a better winger than a fullback
If what the media says is true, then we finally can have some hope for 2018.

Yes, the halves will take a while to work themselves out. I prefer Hodko & Moylan combo, as I think Hodko is a better organiser and kicker than Chad - he HAS helped win a series for NSW (I believe...?)...

BUT - if we have the forwards and the outside backs sorted (ditch Feki when Katoa comes back), then we only have one major issue to fix, whereas having the halves AND the fullback out of sorts is a disaster.

txta2

Bench
Oh that's gotta hurts Vals ego. This us good because if they don't fire the number 7 is next in line

Latest posts